The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pinkteddyx64
:yep:

Can I kick James_W in the nuts because at a market place in Toronto, I bought a can of lemonade at one of the many cafes for nearly $3 only to later find it cheaper at a nearby sweet shop at the market place for just over $1? :unimpressed:

-12096. :rolleyes:

Yes! Yes, you indeed can!

Original post by spotify95
Yes! Yes, you indeed can!

Can I also stick pins in every inch of James_W because I had a large slice of apple pie at a cafe in the Canadian countryside for a fraction of the price I would get a small slice of apple pie back here in the UK? :unimpressed:

-12102. :frown: :smile:
-12103. :doh: :smile:
-12104. :redface:
-12105. :yawn: :redface:
Can I also stick pins in every inch of James_W because I had a large slice of apple pie at a cafe in the Canadian countryside for a fraction of the price I would get a small slice of apple pie back here in the UK? :unimpressed:

-12102. :frown: :smile:

How is your holiday in the USA/Canada going? :smile:

-12107. :biggrin:

How is your holiday in the USA/Canada going? :smile:

Great thank you. :smile:

Next day is the day I cross the border into the US.

Can I make James_W reimburse me for the $31 breakfast bill I got this morning? :unimpressed:

-12108. :tongue:
-12109. :mad:
-12110. :getmecoat: :smile:
-12111. :tongue: :smile:
Great thank you. :smile:

Next day is the day I cross the border into the US.

Can I make James_W reimburse me for the $31 breakfast bill I got this morning? :unimpressed:

-12108. :tongue:

Brilliant, good to hear you had/are having a good time :smile:

That is very expensive, especially considering the US is cheaper than the UK in pretty much everything (according to the propaganda I have seen) so yes bill James_W for it. :yep:

Brilliant, good to hear you had/are having a good time :smile:

That is very expensive, especially considering the US is cheaper than the UK in pretty much everything (according to the propaganda I have seen) so yes bill James_W for it. :yep:

Can I throw bricks at James_W because Canada has larger department stores than we do? :frown:

-12113. :doh: :smile:
-12114. :redface:
-12115. :yawn: :redface:
-12116. :rolleyes:
-12117. :biggrin:
-12118. :tongue:
-12119. :mad:
-12120. :cool:

Latest