The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1140
Genuinely surprised they didn't kick off drogba/Ramires and co off their bus parade tbh
Original post by RA95
y u mad

Don't you have another train in Paris to jump on and terrorise

You must be such a top LAD with banter like that m9
Reply 1142
Original post by The Shed End

You must be such a top LAD with banter like that m9

Weakest responses as per usual

Inb4 mentions typical comment about salt and Twitter polls
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by RA95
Weakest responses as per usual

Because pointing out Chelsea fans pushing someone off a train/black players/parking the bus is original stuff you've come up with?

M8 you stop using your other account, so you can 'concentrate' on your exams, but end up spending more time using this sad little dupe than you ever did before. Get your priorities sorted, or you'll posting in the chat forum on this site in 5 years time asking why you can't get a f*cking job in burger king.

Inb4 #salty too.
Reply 1144
goes to Kingston university and tries to take the piss out of other peoples choices :lol:

Got him Mad doe
bell end ive had you under my strings for time now
(edited 8 years ago)
you're both #obsessed
Original post by RA95
goes to Kingston university and tries to take the piss out of other peoples choices :lol:

Got him Mad doe
bell end ive had you under my strings for time now

It's a sh*te uni i wont deny that tbh, not like you actually go anywhere better anyway.

Mad? Under your strings? By replying to you? Are you 12 years old? Ah wait, you must be to think that you actually have me rustled right now. Your wumming game is poor tbh - way way way too obvious.
Reply 1147
I don't even need to do my exams and I could get into better unis than his that's the worst thing LOL

you're mad bell end. It's ok to get mad every once and a while. if you weren't you wouldn't be trying so hard to prove to everyone that you aren't mad and that my wum game is poor (and it isn't cause I've rustled your vag several times now )
Original post by RA95
I don't even need to do my exams and I could get into better unis than his that's the worst thing LOL

you're mad bell end. It's ok to get mad every once and a while. if you weren't you wouldn't be trying so hard to prove to everyone that you aren't mad and that my wum game is poor (and it isn't cause I've rustled your vag several times now )

what unis let people in with straight Us
Course you could m9

Mad? Bell-end? Vag?

You pretty much personify the phrase "keyboard-warrior". I'm sure you'll tire yourself out soon enough.

Night.
Reply 1150
Spends 99% of his time trying to piss off others in an internet forum yet calls some one else a keyboard warrior
I'm being counter trolled here rofl. Think he's had enough though :lol:

also difeo you are also poverty retake student like me plus I didn't fail :colonhash:
Original post by RA95
Spends 99% of his time trying to piss off others in an internet forum yet calls some one else a keyboard warrior
I'm being counter trolled here rofl. Think he's had enough though :lol:

also difeo you are also poverty retake student like me plus I didn't fail :colonhash:

I'm saying if you didn't take your exams you'd have straight Us fam
Reply 1152
Original post by difeo
I'm saying if you didn't take your exams you'd have straight Us fam

I've already got grades to get into decent unis but I'm still retaking
Original post by RA95
I've already got grades to get into decent unis but I'm still retaking

oh yeah das it
There's a certain subtlety to my wumming that certainly had you and many others on this thread raging, for a good month or so I pretty had all of you wrapped round my finger. Funniest thing is I never got a ban and plenty of your lot did.

Don't try and bullsh*t and bullsh*tter :wink: x
'Us & them'
Reply 1156
Original post by The Shed End
There's a certain subtlety to my wumming that certainly had you and many others on this thread raging, for a good month or so I pretty had all of you wrapped round my finger. Funniest thing is I never got a ban and plenty of your lot did.

Don't try and bullsh*t and bullsh*tter :wink: x

Didn't your mum call you to bed like 10 minutes ago
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1157
Original post by TornadoGR4
She's still round my place

But he said night so I assumed he was gone :lol:

Nothing like pulling out mum jokes, we have to.embrace our inner internet warriornes s
My mum is dead...
Mum jokes, awful form tbh.

Latest