The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by enaayrah
Yeah it's a type of Access Programme for students from low performing schools, certain areas in Greater Manchester and with parents who didn't go to university or have a low income. I met all the criteria unsurprisingly :lol:

And yeah loads do apply, and loads that are in the programme are doing it purely to get into medicine :tongue:

Manchester's a great place though in terms of the city, I love it there! :smile: If it weren't so close to home, it'd be one of the places I'd be keen on applying to :tongue:

Ahh fair enough :smile:. Was it useful/worthwhile for you?

Yeh I can imagine that, especially if it's got rewards like 'ABB' offers :tongue:. However hardest thing is getting the offer in the first place, anything that can help I suppose!

Manchester does seem like a great place, I have some family up there and it just seems like a really friendly, lovely city. However I think that London is a friendly city too but others would disagree :tongue:. The football atmosphere at Manchester is great though, so much better than London lol.
I was making triplets with my subjects for the past few days! Though now I'm shifting focus off Stats and onto Biology and Chemistry. I shall return to Stats next Wednesday :tongue:

Triplets, how many do you have left?!
Original post by Messier31
Why'd you stop?

I started focussing on closest exams once exams started, and next week I have four so I can't focus on one exam but instead I've been really productive without any tactic this week so I just get things that have to be done done

Posted from TSR Mobile
Triplets, how many do you have left?!

Just the three :tongue:
Just the three :tongue:

Lucky :frown: five for me :cry2:
Original post by C0balt
I started focussing on closest exams once exams started, and next week I have four so I can't focus on one exam but instead I've been really productive without any tactic this week so I just get things that have to be done done

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fair enough, I've also got four but the closer two are my stronger ones!
Original post by nurav11
Ahh fair enough :smile:. Was it useful/worthwhile for you?

Yeh I can imagine that, especially if it's got rewards like 'ABB' offers :tongue:. However hardest thing is getting the offer in the first place, anything that can help I suppose!

Manchester does seem like a great place, I have some family up there and it just seems like a really friendly, lovely city. However I think that London is a friendly city too but others would disagree :tongue:. The football atmosphere at Manchester is great though, so much better than London lol.

Apart from the reduced offer, it's actually useful for supercurriculars and such.

I've told myself that if need be, I will move to London for university. A very big decision I had to make! :lol:

And definitely, all because of one little red club :wink:
Fair enough, I've also got four but the closer two are my stronger ones!

Yay you now have avatar too
Original post by thechemistress

Aw, you'll be okay! I need to get full marks in these though :frown:
Original post by C0balt
Yay you now have avatar too

Had to find a good one that was small enough :biggrin:
Had to find a good one that was small enough :biggrin:

Now samb and antisansculotte must get one too
Okay I think I I might be forgetting someone :frown:
Original post by thechemistress

Same :bawling:
Original post by ghlgb
I've figured, perhaps I should have stuck to maths :':wink:

Well, a Music graduate from Cambridge became the CEO of a prestigious bank IIRC.
Original post by C0balt

Physicsmaths ?
I feel like I need to change my avatar, I love Möbius strips and Klein bottles, but something more Chemistry related would probably suit me more lmao.
Original post by C0balt

I had to get an avatar, one of my friends found me, and he's trolling heavily.
Original post by Protoxylic
I feel like I need to change my avatar, I love Möbius strips and Klein bottles, but something more Chemistry related would probably suit me more lmao.

I might change my avatar..
Though it'll just be another picture of Audrey Hepburn so there's really not much point :tongue:
Physicsmaths ?

Oh yeah that's true haha

Well i pretty sure many people who see you first time here will think you're a mathsmo

These might give you a bit of inspiration :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending