The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by C0balt
Well i pretty sure many people who see you first time here will think you're a mathsmo

Generic picture of stars

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by enaayrah
Apart from the reduced offer, it's actually useful for supercurriculars and such.

I've told myself that if need be, I will move to London for university. A very big decision I had to make! :lol:

And definitely, all because of one little red club :wink:

Ok that's true, it can help you a lot in that sense. Sounds like it was very good :smile:.

You should, if you have to ofc! Apart from the only thing that the cost of living here is so expensive, it is a great city + has some wonderful unis, especially with its research facilities at places like Imperial. Have you definitely ruled out Manchester then?

One little club indeed :wink:. Mind you, half its fans live in London :tongue:.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by samb1234
generic picture of stars

posted from tsr mobile

omg that is lovely
Original post by kawehi
These might give you a bit of inspiration :smile:

These are actually really cool :smile:, lovely website!
Generic picture of stars

Posted from TSR Mobile

wait you don't pay for TSR do you? Why does your photo look so big compared to mine
Original post by C0balt
wait you don't pay for TSR do you? Why does your photo look so big compared to mine

No I don't. I think I might have put it as a profile pic as well as avatar as I didn't really know what I was doing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nurav11
These are actually really cool :smile:, lovely website!

Yeah, the reactions themselves aren't anything super unique, but I haven't seen them that close up since elementary school! The videos are sooo pretty, especially the metal displacement ones! :smile:
5dz^2 wave function, that'll do for now.
No I don't. I think I might have put it as a profile pic as well as avatar as I didn't really know what I was doing

Posted from TSR Mobile

I re-uploaded my profile and it is bigger than before, so I think TSR made a change with the sizing since I last changed avatar haha
Original post by kawehi
Yeah, the reactions themselves aren't anything super unique, but I haven't seen them that close up since elementary school! The videos are sooo pretty, especially the metal displacement ones! :smile:

Yeh agreed :smile:. The crystallization ones are really nice aswell. This is a classic procrastination site for me haha.
Original post by C0balt
I re-uploaded my profile and it is bigger than before, so I think TSR made a change with the sizing since I last changed avatar haha

Jake wright has a new video on Cambridge btw

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jake wright has a new video on Cambridge btw

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm saving that for just before I go to sleep haha :tongue:
Original post by nurav11
Yeh agreed :smile:. The crystallization ones are really nice aswell. This is a classic procrastination site for me haha.

This is what I spend my life doing hahaha
I only just finished a physics past paper in roughly 3 and a half hours because I was procrastinating so hard :tongue:
Original post by C0balt
I'm saving that for just before I go to sleep haha :tongue:

Mainly him moaning about laundry but he does talk a bit about Cambridge entry requirements

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kawehi
This is what I spend my life doing hahaha
I only just finished a physics past paper in roughly 3 and a half hours because I was procrastinating so hard :tongue:

Haha oh dear, at least you got it done! Probably should do some more work at some point today but at what point, who knows? :tongue:
Original post by nurav11
Haha oh dear, at least you got it done! Probably should do some more work at some point today but at what point, who knows? :tongue:

I was planning on doing an F322 as well... :tongue: at my current rate, perhaps I'd finish before sunrise tomorrow?
Original post by enaayrah
Aw, you'll be okay! I need to get full marks in these though :frown:

Full marks?! Or just full UMS? xD

Original post by kawehi
Same :bawling:

At least at the end of it all, we can relax :lol:
Original post by thechemistress
Full marks?! Or just full UMS? xD

At least at the end of it all, we can relax :lol:

And know that we've got 5 AS-levels!! :biggrin: Relaxing probably won't be on the cards though, I've got about 25 supercurricular books to read and I need to learn what biomedical science is :tongue:
Original post by kawehi
And know that we've got 5 AS-levels!! :biggrin: Relaxing probably won't be on the cards though, I've got about 25 supercurricular books to read and I need to learn what biomedical science is :tongue:

Lmao, I'm not doing 5 AS this year xD I'm doing 4 AS and part of an A2. I was supposed to be doing the full A2 but I dropped down two weeks ago because I was lazy and I really didn't want my exams to last all the way up til the 20th of June :lol: What AS are you doing? :h:

Oh gosh, I forgot D: So many books to read and documentaries to watch. Not to mention the UKCAT xD Are you applying for biological nat sci then? :smile:
Reply 9199
Original post by Zer0.
Well, a Music graduate from Cambridge became the CEO of a prestigious bank IIRC.

I think the degree itself is becoming less and less of an issue, if you can get it from a Russell group university, Oxbridge especially, employability shoots up in many disciplines. At the end of the day it's the skills you acquire rather than the subject material, in most cases.
That's pretty interesting though, can't say i've heard of them. Do you know their name? Can't seem to find it online (i'm probably just being stupid)

Latest

Trending

Trending