The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TornadoGR4
You can when Chelsea, Utd, City (under £300!), Liverpool & Spurs are considerably cheaper

So Arsenal's cheapest is per game roughly in line with the likes of Spurs?

And Chelsea season tickets arent all that hard to get really, they havent got as much pricing power basically. And the price difference is not great per game.

Utd/City/Liverpool cant be compared since they're from a substantially poorer part of the country. Head into the West End for a show and see how much things cost down here.

There are other things at work as well like City being an Oil backed club and so cant see why Arsenal are painted as the bad guys for raising revenue the only way we can.
(edited 8 years ago)
The IT Crowd thing remind me when we got Mr Advice good....

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2320572&page=17&p=42313071#post42313071
Original post by sevchenko

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2320572&page=17&p=42313071#post42313071

:rofl:

Basji was funny tbh. The one person to defend Arteta to the death during his piss poor form last season.

this too

You just know Debuchy's family is being held hostage, dat forced awkward laugh :lol:
Our season tickets are 23 quid and you get a free pie thrown in each week.
Lets get real here £1000 is a months rent in north london, £300 is a months rent in manchester or Liverpool, whats the big deal?
Original post by leinad2012
Lets get real here £1000 is a months rent in north london, £300 is a months rent in manchester or Liverpool, whats the big deal?

1000 is still pushing it unless you're ok with a **** hole

£1000 is pretty much a mortgage deposit in the North East...
Original post by sr90
£1000 is pretty much a mortgage deposit in the North East...

Can confirm

Not even joking, £1000 would cover nearly 4 months rent in my house right now :smile:
Original post by Lúcio
Can confirm

Not even joking, £1000 would cover nearly 4 months rent in my house right now :smile:

This your house m8?

and let's be clear, not Highgate Hill or Upper St either. £1000 will get you a studio in Wood Green.

I pay 800 euros a month in Berlin for something that would cost me about £1.5k/month in London.

No surprise with LDN basically funding the JSA of the rest of this basketcase of an island.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Lúcio
Can confirm

Original post by sevchenko

****. Too good.

I currently have the biggest room I've ever had in my life.
The house isn't amazing but it's exceptionally good for the rent we're paying.

Landlord struggled letting it over the last few years so literally slashed the rent in half.
Half expected to find a dead body stashed somewhere but the house seemed unnervingly good for the price...
Londoners can defend it all they want, £1k for a season ticket is stupidly ridiculous.
Original post by TornadoGR4
Londoners can defend it all they want, £1k for a season ticket is stupidly ridiculous.

As explained, Arsenal season tickets are for 26 games, other clubs are for 19 games. And season ticket holders can sell any of these tickets to club members on an internal ticket exchange btw.

The ''£1000 Arsenal ST'' yearly headlines never explain this which is quite strange.
just gonna stay asleep till 4pm earliest, can handle being awake all day waiting for the game
Which would be worse for today -

Ramsey starting on the right or Ospina in goal?
Original post by angelfox
Which would be worse for today -

Ramsey starting on the right or Ospina in goal?

Ospina
Original post by Arkasia
Ospina

I thought the same as well. Man he's so bad, annoys me that people at Wembley today think he's better than Woj.

Latest