The Student Room Group

GCSE History.

Hi, I am doing the GCSE History paper with AQA on Monday 1st June - I am doing Option B and the topics that I am doing are: The origins of World War One, Peace-making and the League of Nations and the Origins of World War Two. I am doing okay with my revision, but I'm just wondering if anyone has any predictions of what might come up? Also, do you have any tips to secure an A/A*?
Reply 1
Hi,

I would really appreciate it if I would receive some replies ASAP. I am sitting the AQA Option B History Exam on Monday 1st June 2015; most of my revision I have completed, however, there are still a few elements that I am not totally sure on. I am doing topics 1, 2 & 3 (Origins of WWI, Peacemaking and the League of Nations and Origins of WWII). I would be extremely grateful if you could supply me with notes for the following topics:

The Polish Corridor/ East Prussia/ Danzig - don't know anything about these (Topic 3)
Austria-Hungary's 10 point ultimatum to Serbia - what happened? what was it? how did it lead to war? (Topic 1)
The Balkans Wars (Topic 1)
Germany's fear of encirclement in the 1890s (Topic 1)
Paris Peace Conference - Basic Overview - date of the conference - what happened there? (Topic 2)
Attack on Poland - don't know anything about this (Topic 3)
3 different leaders aims at the Paris Peace Conference (Topic 2)

Also, if you've got any revision quizzes, keywords or advice on how to obtain an A/A* please can you send them to me.Please can I receive this information ASAP.

Thank you!
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/467430/Polish-Corridor

here is a bit about polish corridor...Sorry I cant help any more - I'm not doing those topics, i'm doing Germany and USA :smile:
Gud luck anyway:smile:
Reply 3
Original post by kwstudent
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/467430/Polish-Corridor

here is a bit about polish corridor...Sorry I cant help any more - I'm not doing those topics, i'm doing Germany and USA :smile:
Gud luck anyway:smile:

Thank you very, very much! I'm sure that'll definitely help me!
Original post by Cal1999
Thank you very, very much! I'm sure that'll definitely help me!

aww sorry - it wasnt much :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest