The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Norin
:lol:

Watch about halfway this thread will die and there's another two years, possibly one, to wait

Posted from TSR Mobile

Never!!!!!!

It's because no one wins anything, plus it's just posting a bunch of random stuff to reach our goal:dontknow: we could make it more fun:beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Phoenix.
Never!!!!!!

It's because no one wins anything, plus it's just posting a bunch of random stuff to reach our goal:dontknow: we could make it more fun:beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know I'll stop halfway :colone::ahee: quote me when we're at 8,000 posts please :yep:
Yeah but I don't want something like reps.... :redface:
The beard is fun:beard::beard::beard::beard::beard:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Norin
Holy Moly, I do that many things through out the week not in a day:eek: YouTube is on constantly for me, and sad to say I haven't read a book since January :redface: unless you mean a text book, then they have currently taken over my life :sadnod:

Most of last week was spent playing through Impressions Games' city builder Zeus, which I finally finished on Friday (putting aside the Poseidon expansion pack for another time, though). This weekend was supposed to be a catch up on things I'd normally do during the week as well. :p:
Original post by Norin
I know I'll stop halfway :colone::ahee: quote me when we're at 8,000 posts please :yep:
Yeah but I don't want something like reps.... :redface:
The beard is fun:beard::beard::beard::beard::beard:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll post sporadically. I'm feeling nice today so I'll quote you then :lol:

Yeah I'm not keen on reps either:redface:

:beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't plan on stopping posting anytime soon.

Unless everyone else stops, and I have the last post, in which case I'll continue to win in silence. :p:
Hahaha it's gonna be a long time until everyone stops posting though:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:h:
Let me just swoop in from nowhere and collect the win, as I will be the last one to post :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Most of last week was spent playing through Impressions Games' city builder Zeus, which I finally finished on Friday (putting aside the Poseidon expansion pack for another time, though). This weekend was supposed to be a catch up on things I'd normally do during the week as well. :p:

For me most of last week was an unhealthy mix of daydreaming, revising, sleepless nights and my usual procrastination. This weekend is my sleep marathon between my bed and I. At least your days seem more productive and fun, wanna swap? :tongue::awesome:
I'll post sporadically. I'm feeling nice today so I'll quote you then :lol:

Yeah I'm not keen on reps either:redface:

:beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard::beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woo! Fanks lol

They're just shiny green bars varying in colour on a banner that I cannot see on the app:tongue:

:beard::beard::beard: beards all around!!
Original post by TunnelSnakesRule
Let me just swoop in from nowhere and collect the win, as I will be the last one to post :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha haven't seen you around here, welcome to the thread! :hi: good luck winning second place, as I shall come first:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Norin
For me most of last week was an unhealthy mix of daydreaming, revising, sleepless nights and my usual procrastination. This weekend is my sleep marathon between my bed and I. At least your days seem more productive and fun, wanna swap? :tongue::awesome:

Woo! Fanks lol

They're just shiny green bars varying in colour on a banner that I cannot see on the app:tongue:

:beard::beard::beard: beards all around!!

Hahaha haven't seen you around here, welcome to the thread! :hi: good luck winning second place, as I shall come first:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha you never fail to make me laugh :lol: you're so mad:p:p:tongue:

:beard::beard::beard::beard: I want a beard now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Norin

Posted from TSR Mobile

I might be new here, but I'm not new when it comes to winning :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha you never fail to make me laugh :lol: you're so mad:p:p:tongue:

:beard::beard::beard::beard: I want a beard now

Posted from TSR Mobile

I aim to please:ahee::tongue:

As do I! But females can't grow beards unfortunately:tongue:
Original post by TunnelSnakesRule
I might be new here, but I'm not new when it comes to winning :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not so fond of losing though:tongue:
Well in your case, it's the taking part that counts not the winning. So enjoy your stay and let me win please:ahee::tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Norin

If you know anything about LGBT characters in anime, then sure! :p: A site I frequent has just rolled out a load of changes to its character database, to make it more LGBT friendly, and so far I'm the only person on their whole forum to help out. :zomg: TBH that's taken up most of my time since Friday.
'The lips are near but my heart is far away....'
:smile:
An allele is a different form of the same gene.

Latest