The Student Room Group

AQA Economics AS May 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Krollo
This is bothering me. I can't remember what I put!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm having trouble remembering what I put for 2Qs as well, because I narrowed it down to 2 and eventually guessed.
Does anyone have the unit 2 actual paper so I can see the multiple choice please :smile:
Reply 942
Original post by KnoVolt
Other big ones to consider are fairer income distribution and probably environment

But are they one of the main macroeconomic objectives?
Original post by cutelady
Does anyone have the unit 2 actual paper so I can see the multiple choice please :smile:

If you just want to have the MCQ for Unit 2, these may help?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gg7mym351...AqVJfTx0a?dl=0
Original post by TJ24748
But are they one of the main macroeconomic objectives?

Not sure about environment, but fairer distribution of income is becoming more and more so 'main'.
Reply 945
Original post by KnoVolt
Not sure about environment, but fairer distribution of income is becoming more and more so 'main'.

Ok that's fine. Cheers!
Original post by TJ24748
Ok thanks for the reply. So employment isn't a main macro objective either?

Yeah it is. I guess living standards also relates to GDP (growth). You just need to make that clear to the examiner. I talked about increased employment increasing confidence, propensity to import etc. therefore trade deficit.
Econ1 multiple choice anyone please?
Anyone have MCQ for unit 1 with answers please 😊
Original post by Luis Suarez
Econ1 multiple choice anyone please?

Original post by cutelady
Anyone have MCQ for unit 1 with answers please 😊

Someone posted a PDF of the econ 1 paper on page 94
Original post by jampot98
Someone posted a PDF of the econ 1 paper on page 94

The link please?
so what were the answers for the unit 1 mcq? :smile:

thanks guys
Is it likely that the grade boundaries will be as low as 50 for an A for unit 1?
And also would it be safe to assume that for unit 2 it will atleast be in the mid 50s for an A?
Reply 955
Original post by sazx12
Is it likely that the grade boundaries will be as low as 50 for an A for unit 1?

Yeah any educated prediction on grade boundaries for Unit 1? Would be interesting. Thanks guys
Original post by TJ24748
Yeah any educated prediction on grade boundaries for Unit 1? Would be interesting. Thanks guys

Its extremely unlikely that grade boundaries would be as low as 50 for both papers. Econ 1 is likely to be in the mid-late 50's, with econ 2 being a few marks lower
Reply 957
Original post by jampot98
Its extremely unlikely that grade boundaries would be as low as 50 for both papers. Econ 1 is likely to be in the mid-late 50's, with econ 2 being a few marks lower

Are you sure? Most people found Econ 1 harder than Econ 2?
Original post by TJ24748
Are you sure? Most people found Econ 1 harder than Econ 2?

Even then it wouldn't be as low as 50, maybe in the low 50's
Econ 2 could maybe be higher

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending