The Student Room Group

Free The Nipple

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lt.Hartigan
There is no need for that at all.

If they want to show them off, they should also be prepared to have them fondled :smile:

don't go telling me that, i don't have boobs. i do agree with your statement though. After all, i do appreciate the female aesthetics, but nowadays, there's only so much appreciating can be done (provided you've 'connected' with the female first); combined with an increased amount of grabbing of Our assets without a level playing field; this just ends up screaming debauchery, hypocrisy & nonsensical jargon.

you should be telling that to the females who're considering this malarkey; make my life (and all other guys') albeit more easier.

for.. scientific reasons of course :biggrin:
Original post by theDanIdentity

you should be telling that to the females who're considering this malarkey; make my life (and all other guys') albeit more easier.

for.. scientific reasons of course :biggrin:

of course :biggrin:
Reply 82
Original post by aaronlowe
Get an ah bra. Then they're feel free but us guys don't have to walk around with tents in our trousers!

:ahee:
Original post by db_F40
Dont wear a bra then

Then guys will be staring at my boobs even more, oh you can't win :s-smilie:
Get an ah bra. Then they're feel free but us guys don't have to walk around with tents in our trousers!

I used to wear, they're not good in the summer. aha care to buy one for me? :tongue:
Reply 85
Original post by DreamOrNightmare
Then guys will be staring at my boobs even more, oh you can't win :s-smilie:

:frown:

we win though
Original post by db_F40
:frown:

we win though

So you want to be 'walking around with tents in your trousers'? as you mentioned previously...
I used to wear, they're not good in the summer. aha care to buy one for me? :tongue:

Does it come with the girl? :tongue:
Does it come with the girl? :tongue:

Obvs baby, PM me xxx

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
If they want to show them off, they should also be prepared to have them fondled :smile:

What? Why lol?
Reply 90
So you want to be 'walking around with tents in your trousers'? as you mentioned previously...

tents?
Original post by db_F40
tents?

Ohhh that was another user who wrote that... my bad :tongue:
Original post by Implication
What? Why lol?

Because that way everybody is happy!

not really!!
As a feminist, I'm honestly bored of hearing about it like it's a new thing just 'cause it got itself a hashtag.

Also, the point is not about trying to warp anyone else's minds so that breasts are desexualised (at least for me). The point is that whether you sexualise them or not, women should be allowed to chill with their boobs out without being touched or attacked.

People could be sexualising arms. It doesn't mean it's okay for that person to go around groping them. So as long as you're not gonna do that it's all cool.

Probably not the individuals whose breasts are being fondled lol :confused:
Original post by Implication
Probably not the individuals whose breasts are being fondled lol

I don't see why not! lol
I don't see why not! lol

Lol i would not be happy with guys fondling my boobs, them constantly staring is bad enough. Women should be able to have their boobs out without people touching them.
I don't see why not! lol

Lt your smart and all I can tell you that, but would you want to go around us being every female and male touching your dick

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending