The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Arkasia
MOTM for me would be Coquelin. Blocked everything and no-one noticed.

MOTM for me was Ozil
He was defo enjoying the game
Original post by shawn_o1
Vieira to Newcastle United (as manager) according to sky

Hope he does wonders for them
Original post by Arkasia
MOTM for me would be Coquelin. Blocked everything and no-one noticed.

So he quite literally coq-blocked the opposition?
Original post by Numan786
Would he want to go to a mid table club to improve or look for another big move? Haha with Brenda in charge I doubt it. I thought Carrick was gettin on now and that Blind cant really do a job there? What I hear from Utd fans.

Could do but doubt a mid table club would be able to afford him. He could go to Valencia tho.
Carrick is getting on but he's doing very well. Blind I guess you can give him benefit of the doubt, add a Box to box like Gundogan and Blind probably will look much better as he has two players capable of driving forward.
Jesus christ guys, just seen footage of your parade, someone needs to calm this lairy crowd down before things get out of control

https://twitter.com/paddypower/status/604973847721426945?s=09
(edited 8 years ago)
Welbeck must feel pretty awkward right now after experiencing proper parades like this

Original post by h3isenberg
Welbeck must feel pretty awkward right now after experiencing proper parades like this

Hardly, he won't have had anything to go to a parade for in the last two seasons at United. Wouldn't count on United winning anything next year either...
Bloody hell they have the cheek to try and mock us last week

IMG_20150531_130007.jpg
that flamini reception lol, cant wait for diaby
lol forgot he wasnt included, a damn shame
Some things never change...

im jack wilshere and ive got the x factor
That vine of the guy lighting a joint on the Emirates pitch. Lol. The white guy: "can I have one toke, mate? PLEASE. One toke!"
That parade is ****ing tragic
banner of snakeboy has been removed, incoming chelsea fans getting upset. arsenal fans gettin every1 fumin today; got spurs fans saying ryan mason is better than wilshere, got chelsea fans hittin out on our parade when our twitter support is bigger than their whole fanbase, glorious days tbh. gonna spark a few doobies and have a posh ****, not even carling does it better
Original post by sr90
That parade is ****ing tragic

I've barely seen any of it, what's tragic about it?
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
banner of snakeboy has been removed, incoming chelsea fans getting upset. arsenal fans gettin every1 fumin today; got spurs fans saying ryan mason is better than wilshere, got chelsea fans hittin out on our parade when our twitter support is bigger than their whole fanbase, glorious days tbh. gonna spark a few doobies and have a posh ****, not even carling does it better

It's Carlsberg you pillock. Rendered you're entire post invalid with that.
Original post by The Shed End

not quite carling mate is what i was referencing (admittedly poorly) , dry your eyes mate.
Original post by The Shed End

Your*. And Carling was right actually.
Original post by midnightice
Your*. And Carling was right actually.

My bad and no. He just said.

Latest