The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

How do you guys think this match would turn out?

Giroud
Cazorla Ozil Walcott
Ramsey Arteta
Gibbs Kosc/Mert Sagna

VS

Giroud
Sanchez Cazorla Ozil Ramsey
Coquelin
Monreal Kosc/Mert Bellerin

The obvious choice is this season's XI, but Ramsey of last season >>>>
Original post by AR_95
How do you guys think this match would turn out?

Giroud
Cazorla Ozil Walcott
Ramsey Arteta
Gibbs Kosc/Mert Sagna

VS

Giroud
Sanchez Cazorla Ozil Ramsey
Coquelin
Monreal Kosc/Mert Bellerin

The obvious choice is this season's XI, but Ramsey of last season >>>>

I have a feeling it would end like last year's game vs City. 6-3 to this year's team.
Misc thread is back guys, panic over. Apparently there was nothing showing it had been moved so maybe it was just a bug or something.
Original post by Arkasia
I have a feeling it would end like last year's game vs City. 6-3 to this year's team.

Hard one to call, because our defence last season was so much better through out. Sagna much more tight at the back compared to Bellerin, although I suppose we lacked Coquelin so swings and round abouts.
Original post by AR_95
Hard one to call, because our defence last season was so much better through out. Sagna much more tight at the back compared to Bellerin, although I suppose we lacked Coquelin so swings and round abouts.

It was better throughout, but we had a few games where it capitulated completely. This season we haven't at all (haven't conceded more than 3, haven't lost by more than 2 goals). Our midfield was a lot less secure, and Giroud was awful at times.
How people can hate Mesut Ozil is beyond me.

Is there a link to extended parade highlights anywhere yet?
Original post by angelfox
How people can hate Mesut Ozil is beyond me.

Is there a link to extended parade highlights anywhere yet?

I've been there and took some really crappy photos. PM if you want them
Original post by shawn_o1
I've been there and took some really crappy photos. PM if you want them

Naa you're alright, but where were abouts were you? On the streets or outside the ground?
Original post by angelfox
Naa you're alright, but where were abouts were you? On the streets or outside the ground?

First I was at the roundabout right next to the stadium entrance at around 11am, then followed fans to where the parade began (on the bridge above Drayton Park), then followed fans past some tennis courts to Highbury Grove where the bus went past, then followed more fans back round Highbury Corner and the roundabout just as the parade finished. I even secretly recorded fans chanting the Giroud and We Ain't Tottenham songs :colone:
First I was at the roundabout right next to the stadium entrance at around 11am, then followed fans to where the parade began (on the bridge above Drayton Park), then followed fans past some tennis courts to Highbury Grove where the bus went past, then followed more fans back round Highbury Corner and the roundabout just as the parade finished. I even secretly recorded fans chanting the Giroud and We Ain't Tottenham songs :colone:
wait so you are an arsenal fan, seriously the biggest mystery on tsr.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
wait so you are an arsenal fan, seriously the biggest mystery on tsr.

I sulk when the team loses, don't we all :h:
Original post by Stefano93
Chelsea won't win next year, simple as.

yeah true m8, liverpool have got it on lock.

Original post by Depleted
True but he's a manlet as Coquelin is, as a manlet double pivot simply will not work

best depleted post i've ever seen :rofl:
I'd like to just point out that we have scored some absolute thunderbastards this season. Sanchez, Wilshere, and Giroud all got in on the act, but Ramsey's belter vs Galatasaray is worthy of a Puskas nomination.
Original post by Lúcio
yeah true m8, liverpool have got it on lock.

Inb4 you sign Benteke and Jam says you have had an amazing summer.

Confused, did you mean 'We Hate Tottenham'?
Wilshere's gonna be out for 4 months with a sore throat now.
embarassing how far the bbc are taking the chants, would fire anyone who thought it was anything more than banter let alone wrote an article about it.

#THFC fans - call 101 and report Jack Wilshere. Police will have to investigate. Only right as the #FA wouldn't take action nor police..

:rofl: free willy 2k15
Wenger wearing his overcoat to the parade. Strong commitment to the brand.
Original post by Depleted
Good one pal

He's got a point. There's little to no chance of Chelsea retaining the title. We need a CM and a winger minimum. That's not even mentioning the defence which quite frankly is not at the right level. Offensively the fullbacks are terrible and defensively our RB is regularly caught out of position.

Latest