The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone else got AQA History tomorrow (Medicine through time)?
Still got 17 exams left. Crying.
Original post by TH3-FL45H
Anyone else got AQA History tomorrow (Medicine through time)?

Original post by budgetdeficit99
Still got 17 exams left. Crying.

Good luck you guys :awesome: I'm sure you'll be great!
Original post by Gingerbread101
Good luck you guys :awesome: I'm sure you'll be great!

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SampleX
Study leaver over here! Our last day was the 15th May xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ours was 22nd May! Study leave is great!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by negatron
Ours was 22nd May! Study leave is great!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love it - I am churning out so much revision, it's unreal XD I alternate days between my bedroom and my library, depending on when my exams are. Me and Mr Bruff are currently on great terms xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Following suit from @Neuth, good luck to all you year 11s in the final push for your exams :yes: They'll be over before you know it! :h:

If anyone would like help with English lit, English lang, history, RE or Spanish then let me know, they were my best GCSEs :yes:

I have my Edexcel English Lang Exam on Tuesday for Section A TKAM and Section B creative writing. How do you revise this?
Original post by fabsafxo
I have my Edexcel English Lang Exam on Tuesday for Section A TKAM and Section B creative writing. How do you revise this?

I didn't do Edexcel so I can't really give you any specific advice, but in general for creative writing you need to make sure you're being subtle and using language techniques throughout. You can practice writing in timed conditions, just make up questions for yourself and try writing in different genres :smile:
I didn't do Edexcel so I can't really give you any specific advice, but in general for creative writing you need to make sure you're being subtle and using language techniques throughout. You can practice writing in timed conditions, just make up questions for yourself and try writing in different genres :smile:

Oh okay thanks, and what about to kill a mockingbird or any general novel themed question?? that's what I seem most stuck on x
Oh okay thanks, and what about to kill a mockingbird or any general novel themed question?? that's what I seem most stuck on x

I've never studied it :no: Have you heard of the PETER structure? I found that helpful in terms of novel analysis :smile:
Original post by SampleX
I love it - I am churning out so much revision, it's unreal XD I alternate days between my bedroom and my library, depending on when my exams are. Me and Mr Bruff are currently on great terms xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Twitter terms? xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've have finally accepted the fact that I will get no higher then a B in my maths :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by irfan_blue
Twitter terms? xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Email terms xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've never studied it :no: Have you heard of the PETER structure? I found that helpful in terms of novel analysis :smile:

No, what is it?
No, what is it?

I explain it at the end of this post: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3124463 :smile:
Original post by dumb cabbage
I've have finally accepted the fact that I will get no higher then a B in my maths :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ho wis that a bad thing?
Original post by SampleX

Do you mind sending me his email xD private message if you like. Merci :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
History OCR tomorrow morning. Doing International Relations and USA Land of Freedom. Good luck to everybody having to wakw up tomorrow morning :hmpf:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by frostyy
History OCR tomorrow morning. Doing International Relations and USA Land of Freedom. Good luck to everybody having to wakw up tomorrow morning :hmpf:

Posted from TSR Mobile

We have history b unit 1 too today
Good luck everyone!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Midnightmemories
Ho wis that a bad thing?

It's not bad thing It's just if I never had a bad teacher I could've got an A, and that was my aim as well

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest