Why?:frown:

I'm stressing the **** out
Got an exam tomorrow that I'm really not prepared for and it's sunny outside
Lonely :frown:
Original post by Heffalump .
Why?:frown:

I'm stressing the **** out
Got an exam tomorrow that I'm really not prepared for and it's sunny outside

I'm impure, I'm dirty, I'm not good enough, I'm a disappointment, I'm an idiot, I'm bad-blooded, I'm an embarrassment, I'm a failure, I'm stupid, there's so many reasons to hate myself.
Original post by Feraligatr
I'm impure, I'm dirty, I'm not good enough, I'm a disappointment, I'm an idiot, I'm bad-blooded, I'm an embarrassment, I'm a failure, I'm stupid, there's so many reasons to hate myself.

Shut up. You are not, stop it.

You are kind, humble, sweet, caring and so on. You have a heart of gold and you mean a lot to a lot of people.

Certainly not bad-blooded. You have done nothing wrong. You're intelligent and destined to do so so well. You will do so well. You will get amazing grades because you work so hard. Not that alone, but you help everyone out. You will go UCL and go will do chemistry.

I believe in you and you need to believe in yourself. I am being serious.
Original post by Dinaa
Shut up. You are not, stop it.

You are kind, humble, sweet, caring and so on. You have a heart of gold and you mean a lot to a lot of people.

Certainly not bad-blooded. You have done nothing wrong. You're intelligent and destined to do so so well. You will do so well. You will get amazing grades because you work so hard. Not that alone, but you help everyone out. You will go UCL and go will do chemistry.

I believe in you and you need to believe in yourself. I am being serious.

Sorry Dinaa :frown:
I've just been in a bad mood, i just feel really horrible :frown:

Why do you think you're that??
I'm sure whatever you're going through - it really isn't that bad, you'll get through it
Original post by Emily.97
Bored/empty,
Just meh.

whats up?
Original post by Heffalump .
Why do you think you're that??
I'm sure whatever you're going through - it really isn't that bad, you'll get through it

Its complicated, I've only told a few people why.
Sorry Dinaa :frown:
I've just been in a bad mood, i just feel really horrible :frown:

I know hun :jumphug:

Here for you.
I just feel like crying and crying. Curling up into a small ball and burying my head somewhere.

Feel like doing stupid things.

I wish I could just grow up and **** all. But I can't anyway because I'm too scared. I get panic attacks and I can't do anything.

Such a wimp.
Original post by Dinaa
I just feel like crying and crying. Curling up into a small ball and burying my head somewhere.

I wish I could just grow up and **** all. But I can't anyway because I'm too scared. I get panic attacks and I can't do anything.

Such a wimp.

:jumphug: You're not a wimp and you can do so much.
You're gifted and have so much to do Dinaa :hugs:

You can PM me if you want someone to talk to :redface:
Original post by Dinaa

Such a wimp.

<3 I'd post billions of jumphug emotions like you did the other day but I'm not as dedicated + cool. Here's one though:

:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:jumphug: You're not a wimp and you can do so much.
You're gifted and have so much to do Dinaa :hugs:

You can PM me if you want someone to talk to :redface:

I try to stay strong. Try not to cry in front of them because all they do is laugh at me. Laugh at my panic attacks.
I try not to cry, try to keep my chin up and just nod. Say 'ok'.

But then my eyes water, my breathing fastens, my heart rate starts beating incredibly fast and then they look at me and laugh.
Original post by Anon_98
<3 I'd post billions of jumphug emotions like you did the other day but I'm not as dedicated + cool. Here's one though:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't been hugged in so long. I actually miss the feeling and that would be wonderful :redface:

Thank you
Original post by Dinaa
I try to stay strong. Try not to cry in front of them because all they do is laugh at me. Laugh at my panic attacks.
I try not to cry, try to keep my chin up and just nod. Say 'ok'.

But then my eyes water, my breathing fastens, my heart rate starts beating incredibly fast and then they look at me and laugh.

You're not a wimp, you're not weak. Forget them, you're special, you're strong :hugs:

Latest