The Student Room Group
University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website

Ask the Official University of Bedfordshire Rep

Hi
If you have any questions about the University of Bedfordshire, then you can ask them here and we will be happy to help.
Kind regards
University of Bedfordshire Official Rep.
In order to study law at bedfordshire would my subject choices be accepted as Im doping English lit drama and theatre studies and photography and if so how many ucas points or grades would I Need to get approx ? Thanks in Advance

Posted from TSR Mobile
University of Bedfordshire | Outside Campus Centre
University of Bedfordshire
Luton
Visit website
Reply 2
Hello I have been accepted to join beds uni ( Luton campus) to do adult nursing)but before I make my final decision I would like to know where abouts my placements would be please and a rough idea of the timetable please .I live in HENLOW beds and this would help me make my decision :0) many thanks x
Reply 3
Hi Kiki, I've also been offered a place at Beds Uni for Adult Nursing too. Our host county for the luton campus is Bedfordshire, so our placements will be based around Bedford, Biggleswade, Flitwick and so on... Teaching timetables are suppose to be between Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm but timetables for placements is based on where your placement is. Hope this helps. Lorette!
Reply 4
Original post by Lorette4
Hi Kiki, I've also been offered a place at Beds Uni for Adult Nursing too. Our host county for the luton campus is Bedfordshire, so our placements will be based around Bedford, Biggleswade, Flitwick and so on... Teaching timetables are suppose to be between Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm but timetables for placements is based on where your placement is. Hope this helps. Lorette!

Hey lorette
Many thanks for you reply! Well done for ur place at uni! Your reply is very helpful thank u, I Will hopefully see you in September 2015!:0)
Hi, I run a local business and I'm looking for some motivated people who are looking for a part time income. This would be a perfect opportunity for students to earn some money around their studies, but I'm not sure of the best way to advertise directly to the student community. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Original post by Foreversuzy
Hi, I run a local business and I'm looking for some motivated people who are looking for a part time income. This would be a perfect opportunity for students to earn some money around their studies, but I'm not sure of the best way to advertise directly to the student community. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Foreversuzy,

The best thing to do is contact T: +44 (0)1582 489293
E: [email protected].

Univeristy of Bedfordshire TSR Team
Reply 7
I wonder if the beds in the accommodation are good. I should hope so, BEDford University.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending