Reply 3542
im stuck on the third one.
Original post by johnnypong

Spoiler

More help for gold

Spoiler

Original post by A84
im stuck on the third one.

Sorry for late reply. It is to do with types of bonding electrons (e.g pi bond).

Spoiler

Reply 3545
i still didnt get it ive like given up for the first time... if u can explain in detail it will be gr8 but otherwise its ok
Any ideas for the new silver?
Reply 3547
any help with silver is appreciated
Reply 3548
Help with silver please...Does the leaf in the back have anything to do with the answer? I researched all over :'(
Reply 3549
stuck in silver too
Can someone please help me on Rg, I know what it is but I don't know how to decode it
Original post by Bruhda
Help with silver please...Does the leaf in the back have anything to do with the answer? I researched all over :'(

Stuck on it too...

Spoiler

Reply 3552
@Satilla plz help in silver..
Reply 3553
Original post by A84
@Satilla plz help in silver..

The funnel one?
Original post by Satilla
Can someone please help me on Rg, I know what it is but I don't know how to decode it

same i'm stuck on this question and have no idea what to write for the answer. i don't know how long or short the answer is supposed to be, all i know is that it is linked to a special message

Original post by johnnypong
Stuck on it too...

Spoiler

here's a hint

Spoiler

Reply 3555
Original post by wizardryj
same i'm stuck on this question and have no idea what to write for the answer. i don't know how long or short the answer is supposed to be, all i know is that it is linked to a special message

here's a hint

Spoiler

I did focus on the apparatus... but it doesn't help... I even tried the name of the chemist after which apparatus was named.... any further help plz
Focus on the molecule shown in ball-and-stick form in the image - It is porphyrin, a key precursor to the production of chlorophylls in plants and bacteria... the same scientist who researched plant pigments has a piece of equipment named after him.
Reply 3557
Help in Rg please....

Spoiler

Reply 3558
Help in Rg please....

Spoiler

help with entry?

Quick Reply

Latest