The Student Room Group

Big Brother 2015

Scroll to see replies

Eileen is an absolute melt, dirty plastic face
Original post by claudia775

omg no i hope Nick doesnt, hes sucha weirdo and a bumlick. if he did win he would probs end up picking his nose and acting all fidgety nah hes a creep lol.
Nick isn't use to people different from him and said he finds it hard to make friends, yeah hes posh but he doesn't look down on people. Be good to see someone different win it so I'm all for Nick winning.

Jack will have a chance and I think Chloe could win it too
Reply 203
I expect BB will do a twist to grant Marc immunity, otherwise it'll be a foregone conclusion that he'll be nominated and evicted.
Original post by channies
Lol about the dressing gown, I've been saying that for ages. Maybe he forgot to pack actual clothes

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by TechnoHead
. Also Jack has to get out of that dressing gown it's been like 17 days now that thing must reek.

And those awful shorts. I'm sick of the sight of his legs!
Original post by Skip_Snip
And those awful shorts. I'm sick of the sight of his legs!

What about that Adidas Jacket shorts with the Italian flag on it! He's only 2 days worth of clothes lmao
Original post by TechnoHead
Lmao I have no idea, Eileen does my head in especially how she's suddenly become Jade's bestfriend. Also Jack has to get out of that dressing gown it's been like 17 days now that thing must reek.

Preach!!
Original post by nats927
omg no i hope Nick doesnt, hes sucha weirdo and a bumlick. if he did win he would probs end up picking his nose and acting all fidgety nah hes a creep lol.

LOOL Yh he is fidgety

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 208
Why the **** is this thread now in Chat rather than TV? It's a TV show, mods.
Original post by hassamba
What about that Adidas Jacket shorts with the Italian flag on it! He's only 2 days worth of clothes lmao

haha i know! he should have taken that car.

Anyone put a bet on? I placed a fiver on Jade when she was 20/1, and her odds are shrinking :biggrin:
haha i know! he should have taken that car.

Anyone put a bet on? I placed a fiver on Jade when she was 20/1, and her odds are shrinking :biggrin:

No way, public opinion is too volitile. I reckon it's Danny to win
No way, public opinion is too volitile. I reckon it's Danny to win

On forums and stuff people seem to be coming around. Marc is being pretty vile toward her. I think the oldies and newbies will band together, Jade's bitchiness will be only directed toward Marc, and she will slowly gain momentem... I feel it in my waters :tongue:
On forums and stuff people seem to be coming around. Marc is being pretty vile toward her. I think the oldies and newbies will band together, Jade's bitchiness will be only directed toward Marc, and she will slowly gain momentem... I feel it in my waters :tongue:

Haha well good luck:wink:
Haha well good luck:wink:

Why thank you :tongue:

I don't personally see the appeal in Danny, he's a bit boring. It's like Jack, he's top of the betting but all he's done is moan about food!
Reply 214
Can this please be put back in the TV forum? Chat is too busy and it'll get lost in here...
Reply 215
Nominations tonight, guys.
Reply 216
Hi mate, can you move this thread back into TV from Chat, please?
Original post by Mackay
Hi mate, can you move this thread back into TV from Chat, please?

No can do, I only have powers in Hobbies & Interests. Report the thread's opening post for a Thead Move and the Community Team will do it.
Reply 218
Can't stand Harry, or Simon.
Reply 219
nominations based on age again!! absurd

poor eileen

Quick Reply

Latest