The Student Room Group

AQA AS English Language B 2015-

Like the music, I was hoping to start a discussion thread for the English Language paper this year because I've yet to find one. We could share revision methods and materials and stuff and support each other? :smile:
Reply 1
is this for WJEC? on the 2nd of June? I know nothing, because its my last exam I've completely neglected it also its my least favourite subject so I'm dropping it haha but if anyone has any techniques on how to answer a part A question (comparing the two texts) I'd be grateful :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by ni4mhhh
is this for WJEC? on the 2nd of June? I know nothing, because its my last exam I've completely neglected it also its my least favourite subject so I'm dropping it haha but if anyone has any techniques on how to answer a part A question (comparing the two texts) I'd be grateful :smile:

No it's for AQA on the 2nd of June... Like it says in the title... :P
Reply 3
I'm doing this exam tomorrow too, I'm a little worried because we haven't really been doing practice papers in class since our teacher left midway through the year to give birth :frown: We've had a supply teacher since then and I can't bring myself to revise.

I've gotten Bs in the mocks so far this year but I don't know how well I'll do tomorrow :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by HazMusicPanda
No it's for AQA on the 2nd of June... Like it says in the title... :P

awkward i didnt see that
There's already a discussion thread for this exam with more people, you'll probably have more luck there: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3147417 :h:
Reply 6
Original post by Gingerbread101
There's already a discussion thread for this exam with more people, you'll probably have more luck there: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3147417 :h:

Thank you! I couldn't find one anywhere! :P
Thank you! I couldn't find one anywhere! :P

It's in the English forum rather than the A Level one :h:
Reply 8
Original post by Gingerbread101
It's in the English forum rather than the A Level one :h:

Ah okay. That'll be why then :wink:
Ah okay. That'll be why then :wink:

The threads about English should really go in the English thread :tongue:

Quick Reply