The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2182
Original post by Depleted
I'm pissed too. Have you seen Cena in the gym? Guys an absolute animal.

I'm so glad Cena lost having seen him bury upcoming talent for over a decade, though.
Original post by Mackay
I'm so glad Cena lost having seen him bury upcoming talent for over a decade, though.

People won't really understand the Cena effect until they've experienced this
Original post by Mackay

True but I like the realism to stay within parameters, and Cena would eat him alive, guy tricep extends what most people deadlift ffs
Reply 2185
True but I like the realism to stay within parameters, and Cena would eat him alive, guy tricep extends what most people deadlift ffs

It has been increasingly frustrating to see Cena effectively end pushes, though. Especially the Nexus. I don't think many have forgiven WWE for that.
Just because Cena is more muscular doesn't mean he could beat anyone less muscular in a fight. That's not how it works.

I looked up the two interesting moments just now, and saw a GIF was required.

Original post by ozzyoscy
Just because Cena is more muscular doesn't mean he could beat anyone less muscular in a fight. That's not how it works.

I looked up the two interesting moments just now, and saw a GIF was required.

YES BUT I PREFER THAT NARRATIVE

That pop-up powerbomb is actually awful though, he barely does anything himself.

That pop-up powerbomb is actually awful though, he barely does anything himself.

That's the same with the irish whip and many other moves.
Reply 2189

I get what you're saying, but if WWE followed that logic too closely then Ryback would be world champ! Haha.

Elimination Chamber was nothing more than a gimmick to get subscribers onto the Network. I expect the MITB show to be a lot better.
Don't really care if it was a gimmick tbh. I like having PPV's more often out of the blue like Elimination chamber, and the King of the ring tournament. Makes things seem more active, instead of waiting for a ****ty PPV every 6 weeks where the result is determined until the major PPV comes along

I mean the results are determined now too, and the PPV was still ****. But it's something to watch at least
Original post by ozzyoscy
That's the same with the irish whip and many other moves.

Agree, which is why F5/AA/RKO are GOAT finishers
Was a really enjoyable ppv for me. Owens vs Cena and Ambrose v Seth were definitely the best matches. The tag team elimination chamber didn't suffer from being crowded like I thought and had some good action. What really pleased me most was the unpredictable finishes. Owens beating Cena clean was clearly something hhh had convinced vince to do. Glad Ryback finally got a title, was sure sheamus would win. Ngl I went crazy when Ambrose picked up the win (so we thought :unimpressed:). Reigns is in the mitb so could he win and thus potentially set up a three way shield feud for later on :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2193
Agree, which is why F5/AA/RKO are GOAT finishers

F5 easily the GOAT imo. I remember the first time I saw it. Christ.
My girlfriend finished playing Uncharted 2 and there's a skin you can unlock called 'Doughnut Drake'. So I Googled it, and I think he looks familiar:

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2195
Heyman being interviewed by Stone Cold on the Network straight after RAW tonight, guys.
Original post by Mackay
F5 easily the GOAT imo. I remember the first time I saw it. Christ.

Sorry but what does Goat mean in wwe?

I've seen it once before on a youtube comment about Big Shows punch calling it a goat punch. Thought it meant he punches like a goat.

Yes, someone else has noticed this. I know the moves are acted out but they should still try make em look real, even I'm thinking why would someone blatantly jump on a guys shoulders in a fight.
Reply 2198
GOAT = greatest of all time.
Original post by Longshot700
Yes, someone else has noticed this. I know the moves are acted out but they should still try make em look real, even I'm thinking why would someone blatantly jump on a guys shoulders in a fight.

Agree fully, it's pretty pathetic, makes it worse it's off the rope so it's baitly obvious when he's gonna do it...

Quick Reply

Latest