The Student Room Group

AQA Core Sciences- Havent revised?

hey, i am a serious procrastinator and well unfortunately I haven't revised for any of my upcoming core science exams:s-smilie:...I always thought that core science was the easiest but Im worrying now that Ive realised that my biology exam is on friday and I have to do really well in this seeing as I messed up b2 and b3 ://

Anyone in the same position? Or does anyone have any useful advice?? thanks
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
I haven't revised it yet because I've just had so much to do. I don't think they're too hard though, I winged a B1 mock exam and got an A* haha :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by ibrahim24
hey, i am a serious procrastinator and well unfortunately I haven't revised for any of my upcoming core science exams:s-smilie:...I always thought that core science was the easiest but Im worrying now that Ive realised that my biology exam is on friday and I have to do really well in this seeing as I messed up b2 and b3 ://

Anyone in the same position? Or does anyone have any useful advice?? thanks

Just start now. You have enough time to cover everything between now and when they are, especially considering some people manage to cram a-levels the night before. :rolleyes:

Use the MyGCSEScience videos on youtube, make notes and do plenty of past papers. :h:
I am in a similar position. I messed up b3 but I did ok in b2 I think. I'd say for science there is no point cramming as you need to be able to apply knowledge. I am just prioritising it above all my other subjects including Classics and Maths
Reply 4
Original post by Misora
I haven't revised it yet because I've just had so much to do. I don't think they're too hard though, I winged a B1 mock exam and got an A* haha :biggrin:

ok good at least Im not the only one :biggrin:....how many exams have you got left?
Reply 5
Original post by 8472
Just start now. You have enough time to cover everything between now and when they are, especially considering some people manage to cram a-levels the night before. :rolleyes:

Use the MyGCSEScience videos on youtube, make notes and do plenty of past papers. :h:

i guess so.....i don't like making notes though and i find the mygcse science videos way too long but thanks anyway!
Reply 6
Original post by Lazy Cynic
I am in a similar position. I messed up b3 but I did ok in b2 I think. I'd say for science there is no point cramming as you need to be able to apply knowledge. I am just prioritising it above all my other subjects including Classics and Maths

yh true...the majority of the science exams are just made from random sh*t anyway

Have you started reading the odyssey yet? I haven't :s-smilie::s-smilie:
Reply 7
ok good at least Im not the only one :biggrin:....how many exams have you got left?

I have 9 left, but they're all one day after the other (apart from I have two on the same day), so they should be over pretty quickly :smile:
yh true...the majority of the science exams are just made from random sh*t anyway

Have you started reading the odyssey yet? I haven't :s-smilie::s-smilie:

Im not reading it. I lost my book time ago. Im using this thing called ThugNotes and watching it on that for free.......

A* last year was 30/45 so I am not gonna stress to much.
I geniuenly understand no biology
like wtf is a neuron and synapse....

I didnt pay attention in yr 9 and 10 and so i am ****ed....

Quick Reply

Latest