The Student Room Group
BPP University
BPP University

Starting BPTC at BPP Holborn this Sept

Let's live together and chat and stuff.

Ellie
Reply 1
Hello Ellie, I will start my GDL course this Sept. and want to have some reading beforehand. Is there any law books you used during your GDL year that you would like to give away? Thanks and let me know.
BPP University
BPP University
Original post by elliew398398
Let's live together and chat and stuff.

Ellie

Does anyone know when the start date for this might be? The website gives no clues! :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by SBRBrackley
Does anyone know when the start date for this might be? The website gives no clues! :frown:

I know the start date is still tbc - expect it will be either the week beginning Monday 7th or 14th September..
Reply 4
Hey I've been looking for a discussion group or forum for bptc 2015/16 students at BPP but couldn't find one! Have you found anyone else or any group on facebook?
Reply 5
Hi all,
Has anyone starting the BPTC at BPP this September been informed of the actual start date? The website still says 'TBC'. I'm considering applying for this programme next year, but the ambiguity surrounding the start date, coupled with the high failure rate of the ethics exam this year, is giving me cause for concern...!
Original post by eaharpe1
Hi all,
Has anyone starting the BPTC at BPP this September been informed of the actual start date? The website still says 'TBC'.

Sept 14th :smile:
I'm struggling to choose between bpp and city. Can anyone tell why bpp is structured 4 days a week and city 3?

Also what made you guys decide what law school to go to

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending