The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
@Pimped Butterfly @The.Joker yeah tbf kylie is on an exponential attractiveness growth rate, her older pictures put me off slightly though. kendall looks too perfect these days, shes still probably the prettiest but not as attracted to her after that novelty wore off. bruce jenner got the transformation on point though, lookin like a hybrid of lana del ray and victoria grayson.

Spoiler

Looks a little like Jessica Lange tbh

Family guy called it a few years back. :biggrin:
Original post by difeo
Girls peak at 17

ok then Rolf Harris
Original post by The.Joker
ok then Rolf Harris

Lel not srs. Not far off though, more like 20.

Tornado always has it in for me outside FF :sad:
Original post by difeo
Lel not srs. Not far off though, more like 20.

I always thought women look best around mid-20s, just thought they look a bit too young/immature at 20.

Men look the best at late 20s to mid 30s.
mens peaks are generally much longer than womens too
Nah not plastic, pretty sure she has injected her lips though. The thing is I don't think guys understand what this 'minimal make up' look consists of, girls put in a ton of work to achieve this so called minimal look. I'm sure if you google/youtube this stuff you'll see how intense girls can be with make up and how drastically it changes their appearance.

I don't cook bengali food apart from one or two vegetable dishes. looool I don't particularly like fish and I definitely don't know the first thing about cooking it. Let me guess rotti/biriyani is your specialty dish yh? :lol:

I'd say mid to late 20s i.e. 27/28, that's when they fully shed their baby features and look more pronounced if that makes sense.

Can only go by the girls I'm attracted to irl rather than on insta etc, but the real girls I know put minimal make up on and look piff. Obviously I've seen the youtubers but don't think girls irl are as bad?

Nah, pasta only. Put chicken or keema etc in too, but usually just olives and whatnot. My dish tastes italian according to the critics hehe

@difeo's pic is right lol, I only said 20-25ish so I sounded less creepy. Girls at 18-22 are piffest. Get a bit classier as they age but I don't think they're ever as sexy.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Tornado always has it in for me outside FF :sad:

Only cos I care & look out for you mate

Chicken is Parikh. @Depleted is the short angry Scot, I am the posh lanky ****, @difeo is the dopey Scot eating & @Pimped Butterfly is the silent black guy. @sr90 can be the short Essex lad

[video="youtube;R9LEocaaADo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9LEocaaADo[/video]
Reply 5268
Personally I think men have two peaks, one at university i.e. 18-24 years, where they probably hit their peak physical shape and have grown out of their teenage appearance. But then from 35-45 years we develop a more mature manliness which I think many women find appealing. Although physical shape goes down, ruggedness and maturity goes up and this also has appeal. Think Don Draper, Clooney etc.

Between 25-35yrs is just an awkward stage where you're transitioning between the two.
Woman are in their prime from like 18-25. Men are in their prime from 24-35.
Lol
Original post by Pimped Butterfly
Can only go by the girls I'm attracted to irl rather than on insta etc, but the real girls I know put minimal make up on and look piff. Obviously I've seen the youtubers but don't think girls irl are as bad?

Nah, pasta only. Put chicken or keema etc in too, but usually just olives and whatnot. My dish tastes italian according to the critics hehe

@difeo's pic is right lol, I only said 20-25ish so I sounded less creepy. Girls at 18-22 are piffest. Get a bit classier as they age but I don't think they're ever as sexy.

Some are really bad, seriously even the girls irl put on more make up than you'd ever guess, because her face doesn't look caked on with make up you assume she's only wearing a bit.

Let's be honest paki critics aren't hard to please though. :tongue:

Hmmm I never knew guys preferred girls at that young of an age.
Everybody hits their peak at different times.

Nigella Lawson looked better after 40 than she did in her 20s.

Kym Marsh is another who is getting better with age.

Kelly Brook is another.

Generally though, 18-21 for me.
Rolf Harris' everywhere ffs
Original post by Depleted
Rolf Harris' everywhere ffs

"One of our own
One of our oooooown
Jimmy Savile, he's one of our own"
Original post by Wilfred Little
Nigella Lawson looked better after 40 than she did in her 20s.

Kym Marsh is another who is getting better with age.

Kelly Brook is another.

They just get better stylists.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
They just get better stylists.

Do you really think I'm looking at what shoes they wear or what is 'in' this season? :biggrin:

Kelly Brook has thickened up nicely recently, don't care if she's wearing a bin liner tbh. Would hit with the force of 10,000 stampeding water buffalo.

#Fact
Original post by TornadoGR4
"One of our own
One of our oooooown
Jimmy Savile, he's one of our own"

Was gonna say :laugh: you see the brawl at Bengali centre? Thoughts pls Joker
Original post by Wilfred Little
Do you really think I'm looking at what shoes they wear or what is 'in' this season? :biggrin:

It all makes a difference, subconsciously. I was referring more to the way in which they do their hair / make-up / etc.
Hmmm I never knew guys preferred girls at that young of an age.

Pm me :wink: