The Student Room Group

AS Chemistry- helping each other out!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cowie
Do we have to know shapes of molecules for unit 2 aqa?

Yea, I'm literally trying to cram it right now. Sigh, only a few hours before I set to leave. Oh sorry, realised you're doing AQA, not sure.
Reply 3401
I feel like I may be the only person here looking forward to this exam (y) sorry guys
Original post by Dinaa
Lol guys i think my thread just turned into a "i give up" thread.

Pls help eaxhothee and then we xan cry about it 2night 2gether xoxxo

I give up.
hi im back on

how is everyone revision going
Original post by Shadowfire123
hi im back on

Posted from TSR Mobile

I give up.
hi im back on

We all give up!

loool why
what board bro
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
We all give up!

i am not trying to

ask me any question
I hope I can help you

Same. Even though this small time is the only "revision" I've done in weeks. So screwed :L

I'm anticipating the after exam feeling though so I can say ONE MORE EXAM LEFT:dance:
I dont know any of the organic mechanisms (how to draw them) urgh. Hopefully a 12 mark question wont come up on that :L
Original post by ilovereading
Same. Even though this small time is the only "revision" I've done in weeks. So screwed :L

I'm anticipating the after exam feeling though so I can say ONE MORE EXAM LEFT:dance:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lucky you,I still have to fail stats tommorrow.

i got 3
today unit 2 chemistry
tomorrow M1 maths
and thursday unit 2 physics

ALL EDEXCEL:devil3::devil3::devil3::devil3::devil3::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::angry::angry:
I dont know any of the organic mechanisms (how to draw them) urgh. Hopefully a 12 mark question wont come up on that :L

Lmao me neither!!!! :redface:
Original post by samb1234
Stop writing yourself off before you even get in the exam hall. If you go into an exam thinking you'll do badly you probably will, but until you see the questions you don't know how hard it will be.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i AGREE WITH YOU BRO
THATS HOW I THINK

lol wow that makes up most of the high markers, you should probably learn those quickly :P
Original post by Kadak
Posted from TSR Mobile

Lucky you,I still have to fail stats tommorrow.

I have Stats on Friday which is my last exam. Not too bothered about it though, I have just lost all motivation to study...
i am not trying to

ask me any question
I hope I can help you

Thankyou, that's kind but I am beyond help atm :redface: it's okay, i'm okay, it will be okay, we will all be okay. I hope.
loool why
what board bro

Posted from TSR Mobile
OCR A.
i got 3
today unit 2 chemistry
tomorrow M1 maths
and thursday unit 2 physics

ALL EDEXCEL:devil3::devil3::devil3::devil3::devil3::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::angry::angry:

Yeah Edexcel Stats on Friday! And Edexcel Chem today!

Good luck!

Only one? I still have 5 -.-

Quick Reply

Latest