The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

I applied in Newcastle for Commercial and had an assessment on the 22nd April, heard nothing yet! The wait is becoming tedious but at least we're not alone I suppose!
Any Commercial applicants for London been accepted yet?
(edited 8 years ago)
I really don't think anyone has been rejected after attending an assessment centre thus far. Seems an odd way to conduct a recruitment process.
Original post by Dazman0106
I really don't think anyone has been rejected after attending an assessment centre thus far. Seems an odd way to conduct a recruitment process.

If you're just going by who's posted on here then I think it would be worth remembering that it's really unlikely anyone would post saying that they've failed. Only those who are successful will post really...
Could say the same thing with the pre tests, saw many noting that they hadn't been successful. Regardless I'm confident at least one person would have posted.
Could say the same thing with the pre tests, saw many noting that they hadn't been successful. Regardless I'm confident at least one person would have posted.

I'm sure I have seen one or two people say they had been told they're unsuccessful on here!
Original post by christophaw
I'm sure I have seen one or two people say they had been told they're unsuccessful on here!

Don't think there has been any that have actually attended an assessment centre. I do stand to be corrected though.
Don't think there has been any that have actually attended an assessment centre. I do stand to be corrected though.

Yeah I haven't seen anyone who attended an interview being rejected yet.
Reply 568

Yeah i think they were unsuccessful at the online testing stage.
I think its Unusual that nobody's been told they are unsuccessful after AC ?
Original post by Joey952
I think its Unusual that nobody's been told they are unsuccessful after AC ?

Me too. I expect they'll be sending them out soon...
Just found out I've been successful at the assessment centre! Does anyone know when we'll hear about location and department etc?
Original post by Clear1996
Just found out I've been successful at the assessment centre! Does anyone know when we'll hear about location and department etc?

Congrats! I emailed them the other day and they just replied saying that all assessment centres have finished and we should expect to hear something in the next couple of weeks!
Where was your location preferences?
Original post by Clear1996

Where was your assessment day and when? Congratulations by the way! I think you'll find out as soon as everyone knows their outcome.
Aah kool! Congrats! So, when and where was your assessment centre and what department?
Original post by Samrichman
Congrats! I emailed them the other day and they just replied saying that all assessment centres have finished and we should expect to hear something in the next couple of weeks!
Where was your location preferences?

Thank you! My preference was for London :smile:
Original post by Gabdasilva
Where was your assessment day and when? Congratulations by the way! I think you'll find out as soon as everyone knows their outcome.

Thank you! That's probably true :smile: my assessment centre was in London on the 21st of April :smile:
Reply 577
I also received a text and email at 11am to say that I've been successful at the assessment centre! For those interested, I went to the Birmingham Assessment Centre on the 17th April.
Original post by Jy1997
I also received a text and email at 11am to say that I've been successful at the assessment centre! For those interested, I went to the Birmingham Assessment Centre on the 17th April.

Congratulations!!
Just a quick question to those who've applied to London, when you check your summary does your location preference say London - London and Reading?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending