Scroll to see replies

Original post by nishofficial
WHAT ARE ALL THE EXPERIMENTS WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO DESCRIBE & DRAW

Posted from TSR Mobile

hey nish go to chemrevise it all there
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
That's just wonderful isn't it? please could explain the permanent one

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did. The problem with yours is that the electrons are constantly moving,so the dipoles are destroyed, so it can't be permanent.
Hope the paper is easy

or if hard evryone will do bad and grade boundaries will go down

whose taking chenistry next year
i know i wont whose with me
Original post by Shadowfire123
Hope the paper is easy

or if hard evryone will do bad and grade boundaries will go down

whose taking chenistry next year
i know i wont whose with me

Posted from TSR Mobile
I will,it's just that I feel I need more revision time.Why can't our exams be in June?
Original post by kadak
posted from tsr mobile
i will,it's just that i feel i need more revision time.why can't our exams be in june?

lool it is in june its the 2nd of june
I have just made a resource. I am doing chemistry OCR B. Sorry resource is a bit late for this years exam!New to students room so dont know if can link directly o resource but you can find it on my profile.Please comment on it so I know how to improve it!!! Thanks xxx
Original post by Lilli1997
I have just made a resource. I am doing chemistry OCR B. Sorry resource is a bit late for this years exam!New to students room so dont know if can link directly o resource but you can find it on my profile.Please comment on it so I know how to improve it!!! Thanks xxx

Hey I can't see it?
Original post by frances98
Chemrevise mechanisms summary

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! Now I have like 20 minutes to memorise them all xD
Original post by TheGreatImposter
Hey I can't see it?

I'll try and see what's wrong
Can people see it now?
Original post by Lilli1997
Can people see it now?

No :frown: where exactly am I meant to find it?
With 2 hours to go till the exam, the only thing messing me up in past papers are the equations we have to learn in group 7, 2, extraction of metals and reaction of alcohols. Has anyone got any tips on how to learn these? Please
Original post by C0balt
When the values are added together the uncertainty is added together, so in this case 0.04+0.04 which is basically. 0.04*2=0.08
Divide by the total volume which gives 0.08/20=0.4%

(0.04/10)*2 is when you have two values which are multiplied. Volume can't be multiplied by volume though

When you might want to multiply is when you have a square for example, and you use a ruler with uncertainty 0.5cm and you measure a side 10cm. Thenyou will square the side. When you squared you multiply the percentage uncertainty by two, so 2(100*0.5/10)

Pay a visit to physics forums, and there's a sticky about uncertainty with all the rules, it explains better

I still don't 100% get what's going on, but as there's a rule I'll follow it. :wink: Thank you for your help! :smile:
Original post by TheGreatImposter
No :frown: where exactly am I meant to find it?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/g/profile/resources

See if the link works
Original post by Gladiator12345
With 2 hours to go till the exam, the only thing messing me up in past papers are the equations we have to learn in group 7, 2, extraction of metals and reaction of alcohols. Has anyone got any tips on how to learn these? Please

What exam board are you on. I don't think you need to know group 2 on ocr a f322

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheNoobishKnight
What exam board are you on. I don't think you need to know group 2 on ocr a f322

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm on OCR B. The questions I made were all from information that my teacher gave me. It is combined F331 and F332, sorry.
how did everyone find it? i thought it was ok
I did Edexcel :biggrin: Our paper was niceeee
how do you work out enthalpy change of reaction from enthalpy change of formation info
Original post by Don Pedro K.
I did Edexcel :biggrin: Our paper was niceeee

GCE?

I did Edexcel IAL.

Our entire section B (about 23 marks) was Green Chemistry. ALL OF IT.

Section C had some organics and some mass-IR.

Literally ALL the other topics were shoved into the 20 MCQs.

Weird paper.

Quick Reply

Latest