The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Congrats both of you!!!! You've both been waiting ages like me so I'm happy for you 🙈
Hmmm..Seems like people who had their assessments earlier are getting offers earlier too..Meaning i'm guna have to wait for a few more days till i hear something..More waiting! AAARRRGGHH!
Original post by AFellaW
Just a quick question to those who've applied to London, when you check your summary does your location preference say London - London and Reading?

Yeah it says the same for me. Hoping I'm not located there as would be difficult for me to get there!
Original post by Clear1996
Yeah it says the same for me. Hoping I'm not located there as would be difficult for me to get there!

Yeah I really really do not want to end up there, mainly for transport reasons but also because it's Reading.
Original post by rafanadal
Congrats both of you!!!! You've both been waiting ages like me so I'm happy for you 🙈

Thank you!! Hopefully you'll hear soon as well!!
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has heard back about the Finance position in Bristol yet.

Thanks,
Angie :smile:
Also anyone here applying for Digital and Technology for London and Reading?
Reply 587
Has anybody posted on here that has been unsuccessful at the AC stage? I know it's unlikely, but just out of curiosity.
Original post by Jy1997
I also received a text and email at 11am to say that I've been successful at the assessment centre! For those interested, I went to the Birmingham Assessment Centre on the 17th April.

Which position did you apply for ?
Original post by Sa-95
Has anybody posted on here that has been unsuccessful at the AC stage? I know it's unlikely, but just out of curiosity.

Nope!
I've just rang to see what's going on and I got the same speech of results being released sporadically etc and to expect to hear back no earlier than next week :/ so hold tight guys
Reply 591
Original post by Joey952
Which position did you apply for ?

My first preference was Finance.
I have had an email saying I have been successful at the assessment center, but does anyone know when we will find out what job role we get offered?
Original post by pstnn97
I have had an email saying I have been successful at the assessment center, but does anyone know when we will find out what job role we get offered?

Did you get the email today? Congrats! And you'll probably get more info regarding your role once everyone has been told whether or not they're successful, so around mid June
Original post by pstnn97

Firstly, congratulations! Secondly, please may I ask how did you do in the assessment centre in terms of all 3 exercises..Give yourself evaluation points, from 1-10, 10 being the highest in all three exercises, a bit like this, Written Test - 5; Group Test - 5: Interview - 5...And can you be brutally honest if you are considering answering this haha. I just wanna analyse their candidate preference, in a way lol
Has anyone from Scotland and particularly the Glasgow assessment centre heard back?
Original post by RyanDavies1
Has anyone from Scotland and particularly the Glasgow assessment centre heard back?

Not yet! I'm curious to know about this too. Any idea how many centres there were in Scotland? I know they did them over at least 2 days in Glasgow.
Original post by heartofscotland
Not yet! I'm curious to know about this too. Any idea how many centres there were in Scotland? I know they did them over at least 2 days in Glasgow.

I think it was just Glasgow and Edinburgh, I was there 5th of May what about you?
Original post by RyanDavies1
I think it was just Glasgow and Edinburgh, I was there 5th of May what about you?

Clearly, there were more than 2 days of centres. I was there the following week on the 13th - kinda happy that it wasn't the 5th as that was my birthday! ha!
Original post by heartofscotland
Clearly, there were more than 2 days of centres. I was there the following week on the 13th - kinda happy that it wasn't the 5th as that was my birthday! ha!

I was at Glasgow on 11th. Not heard anything either.

Quick Reply

Latest