The Student Room Group

Woodohouse College

whos going to woodhouse next year? give out shout out of your names!!

Scroll to see replies

Hi
Ill be attending Woodhouse next year, (Sept 2015) If i reach the requirements (which i hopefully will). What subjects are you taking?
Hi
If i reach the requirements I also will be attending Woodhouse (August 2015). Term starts early guys!!!
Reply 3
Original post by tadumtuss
Hi
Ill be attending Woodhouse next year, (Sept 2015) If i reach the requirements (which i hopefully will). What subjects are you taking?

Hello i hope you do get into Woodhouse. Im picking biology chemistry spanish and maths. what about you?
Reply 4
Original post by brokenbassline
Hi
If i reach the requirements I also will be attending Woodhouse (August 2015). Term starts early guys!!!

hi
did you get the conditional offer? also do you know when term starts as in the exact dates?
Original post by 12284
hi
did you get the conditional offer? also do you know when term starts as in the exact dates?

I believe it was around the 20th August. However, I would recommend attending induction day on 1st July to check this and get more info on the school.
I believe it was around the 20th August. However, I would recommend attending induction day on 1st July to check this and get more info on the school.
BTW I did get a conditional:biggrin:
Reply 7
I'll be attending woodhouse next year if i meet the conditional offers and im taking English lit, economics, politics and history. Give me a shout if ur doing any of those subjects
Reply 8
BTW I did get a conditional:biggrin:

oh thats great i did too :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by davinaxo
I'll be attending woodhouse next year if i meet the conditional offers and im taking English lit, economics, politics and history. Give me a shout if ur doing any of those subjects

no sorry. these are all subjects that i hate :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by 12284

its cool, i tend to like the essay based subjects :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by davinaxo
its cool, i tend to like the essay based subjects :smile:

im the opposite. more of the science maths based subjects and thats why im choosing maths chemistry and biology!
Original post by 12284

I'm doing english lit and economics too:colondollar:
Reply 13
im going woodhouse next year doing physics maths history and chemistry. coming from SMMA in islington
Reply 14

english lit is soo hard tho! what are you guys thinking:confused::confused:
Reply 15
Original post by Ij4Z
im going woodhouse next year doing physics maths history and chemistry. coming from SMMA in islington

ive never heard of that school before
Reply 16

awesome you may be in my class then aha :P
Reply 17
Original post by 12284
english lit is soo hard tho! what are you guys thinking:confused::confused:

i find english lit easy
Reply 18
Original post by 12284
im the opposite. more of the science maths based subjects and thats why im choosing maths chemistry and biology!

I was gonna choose chemistry but then i realised thats hard so i changed it to politics
Hi

Oh yeahh. Completely forgot. Wont even be in the country thoo

Quick Reply

Latest