The Student Room Group

The 14/15 NBA Season Thread

Scroll to see replies

Will be in 7. Too close to call this with Lebron in this current mode.
Original post by jam277

Golden State is a TEAM, i see Lebron experiencing Dejavu of his beatdown by the Spurs last year happneing
Original post by C-Dawg
Golden State is a TEAM, i see Lebron experiencing Dejavu of his beatdown by the Spurs last year happneing

Lebron is a team too. Plus with Irving back should be a bit tougher. GSW have the better squad overall though.
Finals MVP predictions?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TH3-FL45H
Finals MVP predictions?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its most likely steph but if the cavs manage to upset them it will undoubtedly be lebron

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam277

Hawks aren't a lithmus test for the warriors man. Bulls series was closer to what lebron is going up against and if Pau didn't get hurt. He'd probably be home.
Lebron gonna teach curry a lesson.

Cavs in 6
Original post by Malevolent
Lebron gonna teach curry a lesson.

Cavs in 6

Doubt it, the Cavs are outmatched at every position except for SF. As great as LeBron is it's still a team game...both teams are insane offensively but I still think GS has the advantage defensively, if LBJ manages to get 2 wins against them I'll consider him a winner :tongue:
What people here are easily discrediting is finals experience. Believe it or not, that counts for a lot when it comes to the playoffs. The warriors might have an advantage but I think the cavs might pull it off. Just...
Reply 369
Original post by S-man10
What people here are easily discrediting is finals experience. Believe it or not, that counts for a lot when it comes to the playoffs. The warriors might have an advantage but I think the cavs might pull it off. Just...

I would agree, people are writing off the cavs way too easily. I think if Kyrie is still playing a limit role and the cavs win that will be a big mark on LBJ's legacy. Another factor I think you have to consider is no matter how good curry has been this year he's not LeBron - LeBron is still capable of taking over a game like no one else

Posted from TSR Mobile
People seem to forget that. Good point wade. Lebron is the best basketball player on this earth bar none.
Reply 371
I been Steph Curry with the shot, been cookin' with the sauce, Chef Curry with the pot BOY!

Golden State in 7 for me
(edited 8 years ago)
Ugh this will be painful ffs
Lol.

The best nickname is retiring.
Original post by TH3-FL45H
Finals MVP predictions?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I predict Curry will get Finals MVP and GSW will win in 6 games!
Curry MVP, Golden State in 5 <3
Thought this thread would be buzzing, guess everyone's got school or work :dontknow:
**** me man

Don't be hurt kyrie. Most exciting player in the game for me. Monster!
Original post by Birdman1234567
Thought this thread would be buzzing, guess everyone's got school or work :dontknow:

Stayed up (And still up!) watching that and my oh my how I love my Warriors. Way too pumped to sleep.
Curry was crap lol.

Even with Lebron going beast still wasn't enough. That call on Mosgov was bull**** too :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest