The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2200
Great promo from Owens and Cena on RAW. I love the way Owens is embodying the spirit of the whole, entire IWC - and Cena looks strong in this darker, more clinical form. A really great bit of work from them both, and I can't wait for the rematch.
Completely forgot that Elimination Chamber wasn't for the title. One win is enough for Owens right now, I really don't see him beating Cena at Money in the bank

Quite surprised how much they're pushing Ambrose too, even if he isn't winning the title.
Reply 2202
Original post by AR_95

Quite surprised how much they're pushing Ambrose too, even if he isn't winning the title.

It'll culminate in an Ambrose-Reigns feud. One of them has to turn, and that leaves Rollins open for Lesnar's return in six weeks.
Original post by Depleted
Agree fully, it's pretty pathetic, makes it worse it's off the rope so it's baitly obvious when he's gonna do it...

Well imagine how stupid it'll look if it wasn't off the ropes, especially if it was a sudden attack during an argument.

For example a wrestlers tearing him down

"Kevin has anyone told you, you are a fat bearded weirdo that smells of -"

*Randomly jumps onto Kevins shoulders and gets powerbombed*
Original post by Longshot700
Well imagine how stupid it'll look if it wasn't off the ropes, especially if it was a sudden attack during an argument.

For example a wrestlers tearing him down

"Kevin has anyone told you, you are a fat bearded weirdo that smells of -"

*Randomly jumps onto Kevins shoulders and gets powerbombed*

Why does it make it any better that they run into the ropes and then jump onto his shoulders...
Why does it make it any better that they run into the ropes and then jump onto his shoulders...

Meh, Looks like a bit of momentum as if their trying to jump over them or something.
Reply 2206
WWE has announced that NXT Champion Kevin Owens will be defending his title on this Thursday's SmackDown.

Owens will be defending his title in an open challenge, taking a shot at Money In the Bank opponent John Cena. No word yet if a NXT Superstar or main roster Superstar will be answering the challenge.

Youre missing the whole point of a wrestling match if youre asking questions like why does he do this.. He has to to get into a powerbomb position to carry on whichever story or match theyre having
Reply 2208
Heyman's interview with Austin after RAW was helluva watch.
Original post by Mackay
Heyman's interview with Austin after RAW was helluva watch.

cliffs?
Reply 2210
Original post by AR_95
cliffs?

No idea what that means, mate.
Original post by Mackay
No idea what that means, mate.

highlights
Reply 2212
Original post by AR_95
highlights

Heyman teased an Austin-Lesnar match at WM32, spoke at length about his relationship with Vince, working with people like Cesaro and Ryback, the battle between UFC and WWE to get Brock's signature...
ok
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2214
^ This guy reminds me of Eugene, lads.
Original post by Mackay

Who?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Mackay

I remind you of a hairy overweight mentally challenged guy who wears headphones wrong and licks people's foreheads?

I do wave alot though, usually a bit like that :/
Lolung
Reply 2218
Samoa Joe has signed a full-time contract with WWE, by the way. Great bit of business.
You now remember Santino Marella.

Quick Reply

Latest