The Student Room Group

Edexcel Geography A Revision HELPPP

So the unit 2 exam is tomorrow and I am so nervous. I really want a B but idk if I'm going to get it. I'm revising all of the case studies but what do you guys think will come up and how can i remember everything??
Especially simple stuff like how a stack is formed. I am so bad in the natural environment, I prefer human geography but tbh I hate it all
Original post by ThatGurl
So the unit 2 exam is tomorrow and I am so nervous. I really want a B but idk if I'm going to get it. I'm revising all of the case studies but what do you guys think will come up and how can i remember everything??
Especially simple stuff like how a stack is formed. I am so bad in the natural environment, I prefer human geography but tbh I hate it all

I'm the opisite I prefer unit 2

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have you tried looking at past papers? They're pretty helpful and give you an idea of what questions might be asked. The mark scheme also helps you to understand how you should answer questions.
And as to how a stack is formed: hydraulic action affecting a headland can create a cave, which then forms an arch. Eventually gravity causes the arch to collapse, creating a stack. Idk if that helped or not :/
Reply 3
Original post by mustapha2015
I'm the opisite I prefer unit 2

Posted from TSR Mobile

i hate unit two so much you have no idea
Reply 4
Original post by pochopino
Have you tried looking at past papers? They're pretty helpful and give you an idea of what questions might be asked. The mark scheme also helps you to understand how you should answer questions.
And as to how a stack is formed: hydraulic action affecting a headland can create a cave, which then forms an arch. Eventually gravity causes the arch to collapse, creating a stack. Idk if that helped or not :/

Yeah, I have but this is the second year of the new spec so there isn't much to look at

and thanks for the stack formation :biggrin:
Reply 5
Original post by pochopino

I'm using the CPG book and am finding it really helpful. Learn 1/2 case studies for each of the 3 topics you are doing as there will definitely be a question in each asking about a case study. Perfect those and you're already doing well. Just remember to use statistics and facts. Talk about environmental, social, political and economic impacts.
I'm just looking through everything tbh. I just hope I can remember my case studies properly.
Original post by Aria Enoshima
I'm just looking through everything tbh. I just hope I can remember my case studies properly.

the amount of case studies that you have to learn is just driving me crazy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest