The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster Offer Holders 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mochassassin
True, but Bowland has the refurbished Tower now, which is the newest accom on campus to date. I'm currently in there atm, it's pricey but worth it! :smile:
I do love how County isn't so central though - it's very picturesque and looks fancy! Plus, has the best views when the fireworks and campus festivals happen near the roundhouse thingy! :biggrin:

Never really had a chance to see the inside of the Tower, looks nice and fancy from the outside :wink: I wasn't a fan of living on campus altogether, not my cup of tea but know that most people love it - all Lancaster colleges have pluses/minuses and the quality of accommodation if good. Porters are also so nice and always helpful!
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Original post by lastlullabyy
Never really had a chance to see the inside of the Tower, looks nice and fancy from the outside :wink: I wasn't a fan of living on campus altogether, not my cup of tea but know that most people love it - all Lancaster colleges have pluses/minuses and the quality of accommodation if good. Porters are also so nice and always helpful!

Oooh, it's very hotel-esque on the inside! Elevators and everything. :wink:
The view is lovely because one side of the rooms overlook the underpass/hills/trees in the distance. The other side (including kitchen/lounge) overlooks the square and you can see Morecambe Bay in the distance! The sunsets are to die for, it's worth seeing if you know someone in there!
Only annoying thing is that the price has gone up again. :frown:

The porters are lovely! Always friendly and quick to help with anything. :biggrin:
I'm thinking accomodation wise either County or Grizzdale :smile:
Reply 463
Anyone got an offer for history?
Original post by erinnn
Anyone got an offer for history?

My friend got an unconditional for History :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 465
firmed my Lancaster university and I got an unconditional offer
Original post by And1ellis
Anyone else doing social work?

I am!
Reply 467
Is anyone else applying for Furness?
Original post by Otchina
Is anyone else applying for Furness?

Hey I've got an offer for biomedical sciences and I'm deciding between furness and grizedale :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anybody applied for the Management and Information Technology course?
I've confirmed an unconditional for natural sciences. Really looking forward to coming!
I want to stay in a town house, but I'm not really sure which of the two colleges to go for -_-
Original post by El-Hurracan
I've confirmed an unconditional for natural sciences. Really looking forward to coming!
I want to stay in a town house, but I'm not really sure which of the two colleges to go for -_-

Same aha

Posted from TSR Mobile

same for natural sciences or my dilemma with the collages ? :P

edit: just saw your recent reply regarding management and information technology xD
(edited 8 years ago)
same for natural sciences or my dilemma with the collages ? :P

edit: just saw your recent reply regarding management and information technology xD

Aha yeah. I can't wait to stwrt

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lastlullabyy
Be careful, LEC is the most rubbish and terrible department to treat students... Feedback on courseworks is awful and teaching office personnel is a joke...
But congrats and hope you like it anyway :smile: x

Hi there, by LEC do you mean Lancaster Environmental Centre? I was considering doing some environmental science as part of my natural science degree. But this is making me think otherwise. o.O
Reply 475
Is anyone thinking Standard Bowland or Furness? x
I am! But i can't really decide! Lol
Hi there, by LEC do you mean Lancaster Environmental Centre? I was considering doing some environmental science as part of my natural science degree. But this is making me think otherwise. o.O

Yeah, I don't think they too bad within environmental science stuff - but my boyfriend is doing Human Geography and staff is terrible.
I don't really know anyone doing Natural Sciences, sorry but few people took environmental based LEC modules from my department as part of Biological Sciences - were alright, apparently... All my modules are from BLS department.
Have any of you received your emails about applying for accommodation yet?
oh right. Thanks :smile: although I should probably make my mind up about where I want to stay before thinking about actually applying XD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending