The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by difeo
Personally I find retardation ****ing sexy

Reply 5321
Original post by difeo
Personally I find retardation ****ing sexy

Happens during GCSEs, most girls play stupid during them ages too so you have no choice :wink:

Original post by AR_95
No but I find retardation unattractive if that counts

Well, yeah.

Was texting a girl I worked with the other day, and she was like we should meet up again. So I go, ah yeah.. I miss having you around..

She replies with "I miss you two"

****ing meant it as well, the 'o' is no where near the 'w' for it to be a typo :lol:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5322
Speaking of, what's the dumbest thing that's been said to you lot?

I've had a friend call my house phone, asking me where I am :lol:
My housemate knocked on my door this morning, called my name, then when I replied asked if I was awake :facepalm:
Original post by SA-1
Happens during GCSEs, most girls play stupid during them ages too so you have no choice :wink:

Well, yeah.

Was texting a girl I worked with the other day, and she was like we should meet up again. So I go, ah yeah.. I miss having you around..

She replies with "I miss you two"

****ing meant it as well, the 'o' is no where near the 'w' for it to be a typo :lol:

rekt :frown:

I used to talk to this girl who was such a **** speller. She would type "brought" instead of "bought", like wtf that's a completely different word
also 'defiantly', 'loose', 'alot' etc

used to annoy me so much :laugh:
Original post by difeo
I used to talk to this girl who was such a **** speller. She would type "brought" instead of "bought", like wtf that's a completely different word
also 'defiantly', 'loose', 'alot' etc

used to annoy me so much :laugh:

bad grammar used to annoy me so much but i've decided it's just not worth correcting "your" to "you're" about 50 times a day...

although the girls you're talking to must only be about y11 so i'd let it slide mate.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Lúcio
bad grammar used to annoy me so much but i've decided it's just not worth correcting "your" to "you're" about 50 times a day...

although the girls you're talking to must only be about y11 so i'd let it slide mate.

shots from all angles
Original post by SA-1
Speaking of, what's the dumbest thing that's been said to you lot?

I've had a friend call my house phone, asking me where I am :lol:

One of our friends used to be infamous for saying the most bizarre and dumb **** ever, one of her housemates actually made a Twitter page because there were so many quotes. I'm struggling to think of one specific example, there was just so many.

Original post by Lúcio

:lol:
Original post by difeo
shots from all angles

did i hurt your feelings? :frown:

my flatmate once told me im not asian because india isn't in asia, and we convinced her that i'm getting deported at the end of the year unless i find someone to marry :lol:
I've had someone think Dubai is in India, and that Barcelona is a country
Original post by Kenan and Kel

Original post by Depleted
I've had someone think Dubai is in India, and that Barcelona is a country

"I thoughr Amsterdam was a country. Is Holland in Amsterdam?"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
my flatmate once told me im not asian because india isn't in asia, and we convinced her that i'm getting deported at the end of the year unless i find someone to marry :lol:

Generally most Americans think Asia is only China/Japan etc
Original post by The Shed End
My housemate knocked on my door this morning, called my name, then when I replied asked if I was awake :facepalm:

Every time :rofl: my friend does this wtf.
Original post by AR_95
Generally most Americans think Asia is only China/Japan etc

yeah have noticed this, seems like basic geog though really
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
yeah have noticed this, seems like basic geog though really

In fairness, Asians are minor compared to master race whites :smile:
Clearly you're just forgettable :wink:
Original post by Lúcio

bitch pls :colonhash:
Original post by Lúcio

our surperior iq and fudge cake skin shade puts us on a level above all other human species.

brb hitler settled for aryan because he knew he couldnt reach our levels
brb whats a big dink to a genius like me, can you please remind me
brb white people tanning to look like us
brb some more j-hova lyrics

pure breed indians will soon take over from jews as the true chieftains of the upper echelons of society and ringleaders of the new world order

Spoiler

Latest