The Student Room Group

Human Geography GSCE AQA 3rd June

What questions are most likely to come up?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What topics are you doing ?
Original post by butler247
What topics are you doing ?

Population change, toursim and urbanisation (not sure about the 3rd topic though) what about you?
Reply 3
I'm doing the same! Are u in a school from the East Midlands?
Original post by RKM21
I'm doing the same! Are u in a school from the East Midlands?

Hahaha no I'm from Leeds XD
I am doing Tourism, Urbanisation and Development Gap :smile: I have nine case studies to learn tonight :frown:
Original post by CirqueDesRêves
I am doing Tourism, Urbanisation and Development Gap :smile: I have nine case studies to learn tonight :frown:

O god x_x, tourism is easy when it come's to case studies, you've got Dubai, Iceland and blackpool, what did you do?
Original post by CirqueDesRêves

I feel your pain. I dont know any case studies, nome are staying in my head 😕 im doing population change, urbanisation and tourism...
Population change, urbanisation and the development gap - been cramming everything I can, I really want an A* in geography. Either way, this terrible subject will all be over tomorrow :biggrin:
I'm doing the same three topics, are you in an oxfordshire school? and I'm sure you'll be fine, make case study cards that has helped me to learn them :smile:
[QUOTE=CirqueDesRêves;56474137]I am doing Tourism, Urbanisation and Development Gap :smile: I have nine case studies to learn tonight :frown: I'm doing the same 3 topics, are you in an Oxfordshire school? I'm sure you will be fine, make case study cards :smile:
This might help ... 5 facts to remember for each case study for urbanisation, globalisation and tourism.
So for population change, changing urban environments and tourism what is going to come up👍

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RyanAmos_TopLad
So for population change, changing urban environments and tourism what is going to come up👍

Posted from TSR Mobile

I doubt China's One Child policy will come up this year because it came up last year. Do you have any ideas of what will come up?
No I don't know that's why I asked you lot

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by RyanAmos_TopLad
No I don't know that's why I asked you lot

Posted from TSR Mobile

soz hard man
Alright srayog 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
For Tourism, I'm predicting a UK National Park- it hasn't come up before as an 8 mark question.
For population, I reckon UDCs and stuff will come up as an 8 marker.
IDK what's going to come up for urbanisation :frown:
Reply 18
Original post by wajeeh1364
For Tourism, I'm predicting a UK National Park- it hasn't come up before as an 8 mark question.
For population, I reckon UDCs and stuff will come up as an 8 marker.
IDK what's going to come up for urbanisation :frown:

what is UDC?
Original post by gomc
what is UDC?

Urban Development Corperations

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending