The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by leinad2012
I don't want this to sound like a dick insult against Chelsea, but honestly I've known 6 Chelsea fans in my live, 1 had no knowledge of football and just trolled the whole time (like constantly quoting mou copying all his petty phrases) 1 wasn't a big follower if football but if you asked he would say he supported Chelsea and the other 4 were massive MASSIVE *****, like the biggest ***** in the school. I'm not saying it's representative, but that's my only real live experience of Chelsea fans, and from the internet all you get is a picture of a group of fans who are so worried about being inferior to their rivals that they spend the whole time trying to start fights with them just for the attention.

It's just one person, otherwise the Chelsea lot on this forum have known to be pretty humble. Posters like Jam, Assassin, 9mmbullets, and some others in the past
I don't want this to sound like a dick insult against Chelsea, but honestly I've known 6 Chelsea fans in my live, 1 had no knowledge of football and just trolled the whole time (like constantly quoting mou copying all his petty phrases) 1 wasn't a big follower if football but if you asked he would say he supported Chelsea and the other 4 were massive MASSIVE *****, like the biggest ***** in the school. I'm not saying it's representative, but that's my only real live experience of Chelsea fans, and from the internet all you get is a picture of a group of fans who are so worried about being inferior to their rivals that they spend the whole time trying to start fights with them just for the attention.

shots fired
Reply 1622
I can't speak for all Chelsea fans but I know a lot of fans that are like me, that is to say, quite reserved talking to other fans, not wanting to announce our loyalties and hear all of the **** we ALWAYS hear the second someone knows you are a Chelsea fan, don't go around wearing Chelsea shirts...

Honestly, if you announce yourself as a Chelsea fan most of the time you can't even argue a point because all you hear back is Chelsea Headhunters, Roman Abramovich, no history, yadda yadda yadda. **** off
This is just calling for @Zurich to make an appearance.
Original post by mhsc
I can't speak for all Chelsea fans but I know a lot of fans that are like me, that is to say, quite reserved talking to other fans, not wanting to announce our loyalties and hear all of the **** we ALWAYS hear the second someone knows you are a Chelsea fan, don't go around wearing Chelsea shirts...

Honestly, if you announce yourself as a Chelsea fan most of the time you can't even argue a point because all you hear back is Chelsea Headhunters, Roman Abramovich, no history, yadda yadda yadda. **** off

That's true tbh, admitting you're a Chelsea fan is just asking to be abused. Shame really, but that's what happens :/
Viva Emptiness who rarely posts on FF has the blue lion crest on her profile, Skkc16 also sounds like a nice person irl. They've been sensible by not posting on other club threads just for attention.
Original post by AR_95
It's just one person, otherwise the Chelsea lot on this forum have known to be pretty humble. Posters like Jam, Assassin, 9mmbullets, and some others in the past

I don't mean the people on here so much, but the ones on every gossip column on anything about arsenal or united all they do is try to troll and create a rivalry with the big teams because they know that we don't particularly care about them
Original post by shawn_o1
Viva Emptiness who rarely posts on FF has the blue lion crest on her profile, Skkc16 also sounds like a nice person irl. They've been sensible by not posting on other club threads just for attention.

Didn't even know Viva followed football tbh
Most people on this forum are unbearable ***** tbh
Original post by jam277
This is just calling for @Zurich to make an appearance.

Zurich loves Chelsea really.

Original post by AR_95

and Iso :sad:
I don't mean the people on here so much, but the ones on every gossip column on anything about arsenal or united all they do is try to troll and create a rivalry with the big teams because they know that we don't particularly care about them

Liverpool are the worst for that tbh and you get this with all clubs, just go to a sky sports column.
Original post by sr90
I have barely met any Chelsea fans IRL. I know loads of Londoners but they're all Arsenal, West Ham, Spurs... Do they exist?

Mixture in Essex but a strong West Ham presence here as well as the traditional big clubs.
In all seriousness the old school Chelsea fans from the 80s etc(all 10,000 of them) and their offspring are genuinely horrible people in general. There's no getting away from it, I've got mates who started supporting CFC in the 00s who go to SB often and even they admit the scum element is embarrassing and actively embrace these guys getting gradually pushed out by johnny come latelys.

BRB Hackett polo shirt, 3 quarter length shorts and sunglasses
BRB tattoo on neck of bulldog
BRB dubious acceptance of things like 'democracy'
BRB ''pint of carling dawling'' before disappearing to the toilet to do a line
BRB insatiable urge to do that pikey dance when One Step Beyond comes on

You know the type, seriously look at a photo of Chelsea fans and they stick out like immediately

Thing is as well, alot of decent Chelsea fans sort of appropriate this scum culture and go native after going to games long enough. So even the 'normal' fans tend to be ****houses often
(edited 8 years ago)
:biggrin:
Was Zurich molested as a child by a Chelsea fan or something
Original post by difeo
Was Zurich molested as a child by a Chelsea fan or something

Rekd.
Rekd hard.

Inb4 difeo blue card
#worthit
Original post by Zürich
In all seriousness the old school Chelsea fans from the 80s etc(all 10,000 of them) and their offspring are genuinely horrible people in general. There's no getting away from it, I've got mates who started supporting CFC in the 00s who go to SB often and even they admit the scum element is embarrassing and actively embrace these guys getting gradually pushed out by johnny come latelys.

You know the type, seriously look at a photo of Chelsea fans and they stick out like immediately

Thing is as well, alot of decent Chelsea fans sort of appropriate this scum culture and go native after going to games long enough. So even the 'normal' fans tend to be ****houses often

[video]https://youtu.be/-1yzoiUIGGs[/video]
Hopefully we bin Ospina this window.
Original post by angelfox
Hopefully we bin Ospina this window.

Imagine thinking Ospina isn't terrible. The Leicester game still gives me nightmare. One of the worse kicking performance I've ever seen from a GK. Baffling how our defence felt more comfortable with him. Fabianski is an upgrade.
Original post by Zürich

And at the same time Arsenal fans fought the NF and other far right racists off our terraces.

Latest