The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by atom y humber
Imagine thinking Ospina isn't terrible. The Leicester game still gives me nightmare. One of the worse kicking performance I've ever seen from a GK. Baffling how our defence felt more comfortable with him. Fabianski is an upgrade.

We won't win anything with Ospina as first choice keeper
Original post by angelfox
Hopefully we bin Ospina this window.

Wenger has a history of keeping faith in poverty keepers so gl with that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wilshere charged before the case against Malky Mackay is even completed. What is the world coming to?
Why is Jack even being charged? It's not like the parade was televised to the general public. He swore, that's it. Doesn't warrant a punishment
The media are so ****ing peculiar. Beeb were calling it an anti-Tottenham song :lmao:

He'll get fined 10k. Hope we win FA cup next year and he does it whilst receiving the cup. He better do it everytime now.

"I once got fined 10k for calling Tottenham ****, best 10k I ever spent" Jack WIlshere 2034.
Fa are a complete ****ing joke, maybe they should focus on charging those racist vile Leicester players shagging Thai prostitutes. Just shows if the media can create hysteria over a minor event the fa will lap it up, absolute joke
"In related news, Jack Wilshere has appeared to have responded to the fa charges, tweeting " what do we think of the FA?!", resulting in many expletive laden tweets in response "
Reply 1647
but the thing is though Wilshere can prove spurs are **** therefore he's just stating facts
The media are so ****ing peculiar. Beeb were calling it an anti-Tottenham song :lmao:

He'll get fined 10k. Hope we win FA cup next year and he does it whilst receiving the cup. He better do it everytime now.

"I once got fined 10k for calling Tottenham ****, best 10k I ever spent" Jack WIlshere 2034.

It is an anti-Tottenham song
Original post by Sosa
but the thing is though Wilshere can prove spurs are **** therefore he's just stating facts

I don't think being the 5th best team in the country makes them factually ****
Original post by difeo
It is an anti-Tottenham song

Is it really?

Thinking fast and slow before replying.

Is it?
Is it really?

Thinking fast and slow before replying.

Is it?

Yes, obviously, what are you on about
he did get warned about it last year iirc, but he shouldn't be getting warned/punished for it regardless, hope he does it again next year.
Original post by difeo
Yes, obviously, what are you on about

Wrong answer!
Wrong answer!

how
Think Dyke needs to resign I don't feel comfortable having a fa chairman with a swear word for a last name, wont somebody PLEASE think of the children!!
Worst story I've seen is that one on the Independent suggesting that England need to sever ties with Wilshere. Madness. All he did was say a rude word ffs.
Original post by leinad2012
Think Dyke needs to resign I don't feel comfortable having a fa chairman with a swear word for a last name, wont somebody PLEASE think of the children!!

Annual reminder.

[video="youtube;YWdD206eSv0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWdD206eSv0[/video]

Latest