The Student Room Group

AQA French A2 2015 [Unit 3]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kate_maria
Yeah how can I send it.?I can't send private messages on here.

Hm it won't let me post my email on here either, can you not upload the file onto the thread?
Reply 121
Original post by CelineBean
I have a feeling its going to be on motivations for the film as techniques used came up last year. I really want techniques go come up though. I'm screwed if the effects on the audience comes up.

What do you think?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I think influences for why he created the film and possible impacts that has on the viewers. Could be a simple theme essay though.
Yeah I will try
Original post by becky122
Hm it won't let me post my email on here either, can you not upload the file onto the thread?

I have uploaded it twice but I can't seem to find the thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have a feeling its going to be on motivations for the film as techniques used came up last year. I really want techniques go come up though. I'm screwed if the effects on the audience comes up.

What do you think?

Posted from TSR Mobile

For the film side, they've never done a character based question... Think it could be likely!
Original post by Maxwell1997
For the film side, they've never done a character based question... Think it could be likely!

I wouldn't mind that actually. How do you think they'll word it though? Do you think they'll word to similar to the question for a book you've studied, I.e. how does a character develop over time, or compare two characters?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tom_97
Yeah I think influences for why he created the film and possible impacts that has on the viewers. Could be a simple theme essay though.

If only! What themes would you talk about if that were the case? I'd probably talk about 'la brutalité des forces de l'ordre' and 'l'exclusion sociale'. Can't think of a third theme.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't looked at the book questions before (we did a period of history instead) but thinking about it... They could do! Then again, as the films questions have to encompass a huge variety of films... I think a "who's your fave character& why?" Or maybe"what is the significance of the main characters in the films you have studied?" Not sure...

I wouldn't mind that actually. How do you think they'll word it though? Do you think they'll word to similar to the question for a book you've studied, I.e. how does a character develop over time, or compare two characters?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't looked at the book questions before (we did a period of history instead) but thinking about it... They could do! Then again, as the films questions have to encompass a huge variety of films... I think a "who's your fave character& why?" Or maybe"what is the significance of the main characters in the films you have studied?" Not sure...

That sounds pretty reasonable actually as a question. :smile:

How are you finding revision? I'm finding it much more difficult with listening this year compared to AS and I dont know how to revise for it :/ I wish theyd mention more than immigration and the environment as well!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 129

How are you finding revision? I'm finding it much more difficult with listening this year compared to AS and I dont know how to revise for it :/ I wish theyd mention more than immigration and the environment as well!

Posted from TSR Mobile

So hard to revise listening especially if you've done all the papers - listen to french music and the news helps i find
Revision this year is so much harder! Even though I've done translations and stuff, I still can't get over 60% in the paper. Feel like I'm burning out with all practice! :frown: i don't want science to come up!!! Such a horrible topic!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think they could have a character based question? The question for films is the same for L'architecte/le metteur en scène/musicien/peintre so would have to be a question that someone who studied a painter could answer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I doubt it, the film director question also has to apply to an architect and you can't really have a character based question about buildings :smile:
For the director/architect/painter they dont tend to ever stray off of themes or techniques, albeit they word the questions differently, but it always tends to come down to those things. Also possible is things like 'would you recommend this work' or 'what effect does the work of X have on you/the viewer' etc
Does anyone use quizlet for revising vocabulary?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kate_maria
I have uploaded it twice but I can't seem to find the thread

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay I'll have a look
oh of course! Brilliant point! Hopefully no characters then!

Original post by boods8897
I don't think they could have a character based question? The question for films is the same for L'architecte/le metteur en scène/musicien/peintre so would have to be a question that someone who studied a painter could answer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by boods8897
Does anyone use quizlet for revising vocabulary?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah i do its really useful
Reply 138
Does anyone know any useful websites to practise French comprehension?
I'm having the same problem :frown: just need some basic reading exercises with past paper format (that aren't past papers!!)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending