The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Marty89
Hi All,

Congratulations to all who have heard so far good to see and hopefully anyone waiting will get a positive Email ASAP as the waiting has been driving me crazy!

I got an E-mail today asking to make sure i have sent all relevant documents to Capita by the 8/6/15 things such as Passport, Driving licence... I took all this information with me to the AC. So hopefully they don't need anything more. I was just wondering if anyone else had the E-mail. It said they should confirm role in the next 10 days...

I went to the London AC on the 29/4/15 and applied for cyber security in the South West.

Thanks all.

I had the email as well, although I brought all of the information to the centre. Not sure if should email photocopies of everything too them just in case?
Reply 641
I've been checking emails constantly too! How do you check your 'portal' though? What is the 'portal' ?
Reply 642
Original post by Sa-95
I've been checking emails constantly too! How do you check your 'portal' though? What is the 'portal' ?

Log on to the site you applied through. You can view all the emails that have been sent to you by Capita.
Reply 643
Original post by srbd
Log on to the site you applied through. You can view all the emails that have been sent to you by Capita.

Thank you! :biggrin:
Reply 644
I also received the email today, and the shouty text, re: providing ID. At my AC I had all apart from my birth certificate, and the assessor told me not to worry and they would contact me if I was successful and they needed more ID. Personally I don't think it's all necessary as your passport and driving license clearly prove your identity. Also, the main assessor was going by a sheet she was reading off, first she said oh no you won't need all of them, then after checking the sheet was like actually you do. I think she was reading off the same thing we received. However, I will send off a copy of my birth certificate even though I don't think it is necessary. If you brought all the ID to the AC I wouldn't bother sending it again.
Original post by rafanadal
group hug guys haha

Include me please :'(
Reply 646
Original post by christophaw
Include me please :'(

Haha and me
Original post by srbd
I also received the email today, and the shouty text, re: providing ID. At my AC I had all apart from my birth certificate, and the assessor told me not to worry and they would contact me if I was successful and they needed more ID. Personally I don't think it's all necessary as your passport and driving license clearly prove your identity. Also, the main assessor was going by a sheet she was reading off, first she said oh no you won't need all of them, then after checking the sheet was like actually you do. I think she was reading off the same thing we received. However, I will send off a copy of my birth certificate even though I don't think it is necessary. If you brought all the ID to the AC I wouldn't bother sending it again.

I gave in everything too, no one asked for anything more. I'll ring them them up tomorrow and ask what else I should send in.
Reply 648
Are you guys getting these emails on the portal or on your normal one?
Original post by Sa-95
Are you guys getting these emails on the portal or on your normal one?

I just get it through to my normal email, but it shows up there too.
Reply 650
Original post by AFellaW
I just get it through to my normal email, but it shows up there too.

Ahh okay :smile:
Original post by Jid12
Haha and me

Christophaw and Jid you are both included 😋 although I think we need a prayer circle not a hug hahaha
Reply 652
Original post by srbd

I doubt they would accept photocopies, they need originals, to make sure its real and then they can photo copy it.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Dazman0106
Must say whatever the outcome it has been a pleasure speculating with you chaps :smile:

Very British!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 654
Original post by Miyata
I doubt they would accept photocopies, they need originals, to make sure its real and then they can photo copy it.

This whole process has been a shambles I can assure you I won't be sending them the real thing. The ID is for security clearance purposes and I already have this, without providing my birth certificate so I doubt it's really necessary.
Reply 655
Original post by Samrichman
I rang them asking this and they said you need to give them the real copy and not just email them through.

Still not happening. How do you know you will get it back?
Reply 656
Original post by srbd

I sent my birth certificate recorded delivery and received it back within two working days! I rang to make sure it had been processed and everything was fine!
Original post by cbroderick
Have you applied to do your apprenticeship in London? Because I've also just received an invitation to the assessment centre there, but I'm 99% sure I applied to do mine in Bristol.. Not sure if theres been a mistake or if all finance applicants have theirs in London? So confused!!!!

Hi! So Sorry I have only just seen your reply haha! I'm sure you probably figured it out by now but yes although you applied for Bristol the AD was London. Just wondering if you have heard anything back yet? x
Reply 658
Original post by srbd

I sent mine to them via bog standard first class and received it back in a couple of days via special delivery. I'd say the process has been far from shambolic every communication i've had with them has been good and the assessment center was very well run in my opinion. Everyone's experience may vary but I wouldn't worry about them losing your documents.
Original post by MrBuck
I sent mine to them via bog standard first class and received it back in a couple of days via special delivery. I'd say the process has been far from shambolic every communication i've had with them has been good and the assessment center was very well run in my opinion. Everyone's experience may vary but I wouldn't worry about them losing your documents.

I agree. I've been treated with nothing but courtesy and respect through the entire process, and everyone from Capita that I've been in contact with thus far has been more than helpful.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending