The Student Room Group

June 2015 Buss2

Anyone have any predictions for the AQA June 2015 Buss 2 exam held on the 4th??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Forever4
Anyone have any predictions for the AQA June 2015 Buss 2 exam held on the 4th??

I reckon CPA, how about you?
Reply 2
Original post by jamescalebsmith

Critical path analysis is in buss3 right
Critical path analysis is in buss3 right

Oh sorry mate thought this was about Buss 3, I've got literally no clue about Buss 2, need someone to help me out massively lol
Reply 4
Lol that's okay I'm doing buss3 as well so I think CPA can come up and maybe the investment appraisal so payback, npv and ARR
You doing buss2 as well?
(edited 8 years ago)
Lol that's okay I'm doing buss3 as well so I think CPA can come up and maybe the investment appraisal so payback, npv and ARR
You doing buss2 as well?

Yeah that's pretty accurate! Yeah resisting Buss 2 and Buss 3 this year
Reply 6
Can somebody explain (debt) factoring to me please?
Reply 7
Original post by BMLFW
Can somebody explain (debt) factoring to me please?

That is when someone buys the debt that people owe to the business. And this allows quick source of capital injection to the business.
Can somebody state all the different Theorists and what explain their 'theory' was, Thanks
Does anybody have any past paper questions for calculations? Or a quiz etc. on calculation questions, I need to practise them, Thanks
Does anybody have any predictions for the calculation question and 13/15 mark question, e.g. what theme will come up? Can somebody also please list the different topics that come under different sections. e.g. Motivation under HRM but for all topics? Thanks
Yeah that's pretty accurate! Yeah resisting Buss 2 and Buss 3 this year

Does that mean you did well on buss4?

Buss4 was the hardest exam!
Reply 12
I'm hating BUSS4!!
Original post by mr.cool09
Does that mean you did well on buss4?

Buss4 was the hardest exam!

Yeah got an A somehow aha, its just all about essay writing technique
Yeah got an A somehow aha, its just all about essay writing technique

Is it possible if you can just read over one essay and give me a rate out of 40? Don't worry I don't want you to amend anything or give me feedback. All I want is a honest rate?
whats CPA?
Original post by okokok0100
whats CPA?

Critical path analysis... type it in google if you can't remember what it is aha!
Original post by Anna_JJ
I'm hating BUSS4!!

SAMEEEE!:frown::frown::frown:
what type of question would i need to apply boston matrix for?
Reply 19
Can somebody state all the different Theorists and what explain their 'theory' was, Thanks

Taylor : people are in it for the money, believed paying workers according to the quantity produced. The most productive workers got a better rate. Also believed financial incentives would motivate workers and raise productivity. Piece rate pay exists and is based on his ideas.

Mayo: employees are motivated by more than money and working conditions. Work is a group activity and employees should be seen as as members of a group. He thought management should involve workers in decision making - democratic style of management as well as good communication. Also, supervisors should pay attention to individuals social needs.

Maslows hierarchy of needs: people needs the basics first - said people start meeting the needs at the bottom of the pyramid. Once they have sorted those needs they can move to the needs on the next level up.

Top of pyramid: self actualisation : providing challenging new tasks and roles within the organisation.
Esteem needs: Recognition and promotion
Social needs: teamwork, and social events
Safety: security at work (safe job), safe working environment
Physiological: good workings conditions, good salary and wage
Bottom of pyramid

Herzberg: 2 factors that motivate people:
1) hygiene factors: salary, working conditions, company policy - improvements to these won't increase motivation but will remove dissatisfaction.
2) motivators: recognition, personal achievement, responsibility. - these will lead to increases in motivation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending