The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Sleepy for once.
Original post by Danny the Geezer
People delete me all the time, best to detatch yourself emotionally from it-if you can.

I got pissed of when my own step mum deleted me, but now my cousin, we were really close people thought me were mother and daughter. Shes also deleted my mum and sister but not my brother and his girlfriend

Posted from TSR Mobile
Turning and turning in the widening gyre,
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Feeling incredibly, incredibly lost and alone. :cry2:
Original post by sherbet_lemons7

:hugs: hope you're feeling a bit better since you posted. Please don't feel alone I'm sure there are people who love and care thinking of you right now :smile:. We're all pretty precious despite how crap we might feel xx
Original post by CescaD96
Sleepy for once.

:h: Good.
Original post by PandaWho
I got pissed of when my own step mum deleted me, but now my cousin, we were really close people thought me were mother and daughter. Shes also deleted my mum and sister but not my brother and his girlfriend

Posted from TSR Mobile

I guess it does get political when you delete your family members. :hugs:
Original post by Tree321
Heeeey, how is everyone, anyone want anyone to talk to for any reason what so ever or anything feel free to PM or reply to this :smile: And also id just like to say thank you to some of the people on this thread, although i am new member to this thread, you have helped me through some tough times, so i thought I'd try and help someone else now xxx

Herro tree. :hi:
Original post by sherbet_lemons7
Turning and turning in the widening gyre,
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

did you write that? it's good :yep:

I'm sorry you're feeling bad :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
Atleast its not fully dislocated anymore!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh good ahah!- wooh! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
really struggling last few days, mood is just awful, very little seems to make me feel happy or anything :s-smilie: just feel so bored all the time :s-smilie:
Original post by Little Popcorns
:hugs: hope you're feeling a bit better since you posted. Please don't feel alone I'm sure there are people who love and care thinking of you right now :smile:. We're all pretty precious despite how crap we might feel xx

:hugs: jusy want it to stop :cry2:
Original post by Odd socks
did you write that? it's good :yep:

I'm sorry you're feeling bad :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wishh- its yeats :tongue: hope youre okay.:hugs:
I'm awake again. :colonhash:
I'm awake again. :colonhash:

:console:
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
:console:

I'm getting a sneaky dose of melatonin today from the pharmacy even though I shouldn't as I am 18. That'll help. How are you?
I just loaded the main page for the mh form and at the top it said:

Spoiler

like at the very top, above the tsr logo. Is it only me seeing this?
I just loaded the main page for the mh form and at the top it said:

Spoiler

like at the very top, above the tsr logo. Is it only me seeing this?

Hmm odd, I don't see that. The only reference I see is that bit where it says "Please be aware of our policy on..."

Might be helpful if you take a screenshot and bring it up in the bug forum.

wow it took me a ridiculously long time to type that.
Original post by Sabertooth
Hmm odd, I don't see that. The only reference I see is that bit where it says "Please be aware of our policy on..."

Might be helpful if you take a screenshot and bring it up in the bug forum.

wow it took me a ridiculously long time to type that.

I've taken a screenshot. :smile: It could be me seeing things though. You ok though?
I've taken a screenshot. :smile: It could be me seeing things though. You ok though?

Not really. :colondollar: was watching a tv show earlier and everytime a certain character was on screen he gave me orders to do stuff I don't want to. Worst thing was I couldn't turn it off as we were watching it with my wife's friend. I'm also on 3 antipsychotics (tapering one up and one down) which I took an hour again so my finger movement isn't so good with typing and I feel super spaced out.

Are you not allowed melatonin if you're 18?
Original post by Sabertooth
Not really. :colondollar: was watching a tv show earlier and everytime a certain character was on screen he gave me orders to do stuff I don't want to. Worst thing was I couldn't turn it off as we were watching it with my wife's friend. I'm also on 3 antipsychotics (tapering one up and one down) which I took an hour again so my finger movement isn't so good with typing and I feel super spaced out.

Are you not allowed melatonin if you're 18?

Aw. :console: They were probably orders to another character, not you. I'm sorry you feel so super spaced out. :frown:

We're getting away with it cause technically I am still at school and I'm not 19 until October. :colondollar: They've taken me off the fluoxetine, you see. They were worried about my thoughts.
Original post by Danny the Geezer
:h: Good.

I've been awake since 4. :frown:

Latest