The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CescaD96
Aw. :console: They were probably orders to another character, not you. I'm sorry you feel so super spaced out. :frown:

We're getting away with it cause technically I am still at school and I'm not 19 until October. :colondollar: They've taken me off the fluoxetine, you see. They were worried about my thoughts.

He was speaking directly to me, like with my name and other details that showed it was me. I know this is them ****ing with me.

I read on the NHS website that it's for 55 years and over :tongue: It's good you're getting it though, really hope it helps you sleep. Lack of sleep makes you feel really rotten.
I'm getting a sneaky dose of melatonin today from the pharmacy even though I shouldn't as I am 18. That'll help. How are you?

I've been on melatonin for ages, why shouldn't you be getting any?
Original post by Sabertooth
He was speaking directly to me, like with my name and other details that showed it was me. I know this is them ****ing with me.

I read on the NHS website that it's for 55 years and over :tongue: It's good you're getting it though, really hope it helps you sleep. Lack of sleep makes you feel really rotten.

Saber. :console: Have you told your wife? Most importantly, are you safe?

Naw, up to 18 years old too. :tongue: The psychiatrist was hilarious, she was acting as if melatonin was the best thing in the world since I am her youngest patient and so she never prescribes it. :smile:

Original post by Arkasia
I've been on melatonin for ages, why shouldn't you be getting any?

It's only registered for up to 18 year olds and over 55 year olds here. So technically I shouldn't as I'm 18.
Every time I look up anankastic or obsessive compulsive disorder, it gives me a load on BPD. :colonhash: And for dysthymia it's a load on depression itself, not the long term effects. This is what I get for being awake so early.

(But I've read up on my therapy so it's ok.)
Saber. :console: Have you told your wife? Most importantly, are you safe?

Naw, up to 18 years old too. :tongue: The psychiatrist was hilarious, she was acting as if melatonin was the best thing in the world since I am her youngest patient and so she never prescribes it. :smile:

It's only registered for up to 18 year olds and over 55 year olds here. So technically I shouldn't as I'm 18.

Told my wife and she was kind of angry that I even considered that he was talking to me. :sigh: But I'm safe. Thanks for talking - feeling incredibly drugged up, might just go bed.

How weird it's only for kids and old people. You'll have to post on here how well it works. :smile:
Original post by Sabertooth
Told my wife and she was kind of angry that I even considered that he was talking to me. :sigh: But I'm safe. Thanks for talking - feeling incredibly drugged up, might just go bed.

How weird it's only for kids and old people. You'll have to post on here how well it works. :smile:

Aw. :frown: That's upsetting to hear. Yeah, one of us should sleep, it might help the spaced out feeling you're getting.

Apparently they did some clinical trial and it worked best in those age groups. :tongue: But yes, I'll tell you all how it goes. I know another person on here with ADHD is on it, they're 16.
I'm getting a sneaky dose of melatonin today from the pharmacy even though I shouldn't as I am 18. That'll help. How are you?

is it age restricted? (not sure I've ever had melatonin!) hope it helps you! :hugs: meh, my mood has been pretty crappy lately, sleep is awful as ever, but my med review went well I think so really resting my hopes on that & hopefully meds to help with my anxiety/sleep & maybe that will help lift my mood, otherwise I don't know really, finding it hard to enjoy anything atm :erm:
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
is it age restricted? (not sure I've ever had melatonin!) hope it helps you! :hugs: meh, my mood has been pretty crappy lately, sleep is awful as ever, but my med review went well I think so really resting my hopes on that & hopefully meds to help with my anxiety/sleep & maybe that will help lift my mood, otherwise I don't know really, finding it hard to enjoy anything atm :erm:

It's age restricted. :woo: I'm glad you're review went well, and just remember, it's the summer soon so hopefully that'll pick up your mood! Yeah, I find it hard to enjoy things so I take every day one step at a time.
It's age restricted. :woo: I'm glad you're review went well, and just remember, it's the summer soon so hopefully that'll pick up your mood! Yeah, I find it hard to enjoy things so I take every day one step at a time.

ah okay. thanks, true, hopefully more sunshine beaming in will inspire some energy to do things in me! all you can really I guess, is annoying though, so many things I would like to do/have done but I've been too tired or anxious/low to do :sigh:
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
ah okay. thanks, true, hopefully more sunshine beaming in will inspire some energy to do things in me! all you can really I guess, is annoying though, so many things I would like to do/have done but I've been too tired or anxious/low to do :sigh:

Yeah, true. It really does suck. Hard to explain sometimes to friends who don't get it
I've been awake since 4. :frown:

I haven't slept at all. :pain:
Original post by Danny the Geezer
I haven't slept at all. :pain:

This is really sad. :frown:
This is really sad. :frown:

I actually feel ok, took meds, ate breakfast-going to play a game and listen to some music then I'm heading out at 12ish :h:
I actually feel ok, took meds, ate breakfast-going to play a game and listen to some music then I'm heading out at 12ish :h:

Ugh, lucky. I'm so tired.
Herro tree. :hi:

Heey Danny, hows you?
Original post by Anonymous
Heey Danny, hows you?

Urgh why is it posting anonymously? Its me tree btw
I finally got some motivation to start revising but I got a massive surge of physical pains and painkillers are not helping. ): I feel horrible and I want to study but the pain is too distracting. So now I'm beating myself over not revising earlier when I wasn't in pain ):

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cuppa
I finally got some motivation to start revising but I got a massive surge of physical pains and painkillers are not helping. ): I feel horrible and I want to study but the pain is too distracting. So now I'm beating myself over not revising earlier when I wasn't in pain ):

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console:
Cant do this
:console:

Thank you! Hope you're feeling alright

:h:

Latest