The Student Room Group

When a guy really likes a girl

[video="youtube;Kknxe8tXnPU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kknxe8tXnPU[/video]

According to this guy, when a guy really likes a girl sex is the last thing on his mind, how true is this?

So basically if the guy really likes her would he never mention sex or something?
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
All that a man wants from a woman is sex, this is true for everyone. Don't be fooled by any man who claims otherwise.
Original post by Tone Loc
All that a man wants from a woman is sex, this is true for everyone. Don't be fooled by any man who claims otherwise.

Are you a girl or guy?
Reply 3
Original post by tammie123
Are you a girl or guy?

Guy.
not true, how do you explain people who don't have sex until marriage
Original post by emmashaw200
not true, how do you explain people who don't have sex until marriage

Yes exactly, I think if the guy is prepared to wait then he must really love the girl
true, but this is like in the sense of wanting a future with said girl, so they'd have to fit a criteria
you can have a future with someone without having sex before marriage
Reply 8
This is so true for me
No sex before marriage as i am a christian :biggrin:
If youre not having sex youre not bf and gf. Just friends lol.
Original post by ProNoob
This is so true for me
No sex before marriage as i am a christian :biggrin:

so am I and I agree. Whos to say you cant do other things btw? why do you have to have sex, when kissing means you are bf and gf and other things. whats wrong with you
Original post by gr8wizard10
true, but this is like in the sense of wanting a future with said girl, so they'd have to fit a criteria

What kind of criteria? So if you really liked her but she didn't fit the criteria then how would you behave towards her?
so am I and I agree. Whos to say you cant do other things btw? why do you have to have sex, when kissing means you are bf and gf and other things. whats wrong with you

True and going out on dates and kissing is fine as well as learning more about the person :smile:
Original post by ProNoob
True and going out on dates and kissing is fine as well as learning more about the person :smile:

Only 10% of a relationship is about sex, roughly, the rest is getting to know them and knowing their likes and dislikes and what makes them tic, and being there for them and loving them and being supportive. Not just sex
What kind of criteria? So if you really liked her but she didn't fit the criteria then how would you behave towards her?

religious, kind, smart, motivational, striving to improve

generally avoid anyone who doesn't fit the criteria in the first place

#VirginityGameIsStrong
Only 10% of a relationship is about sex, roughly, the rest is getting to know them and knowing their likes and dislikes and what makes them tic, and being there for them and loving them and being supportive. Not just sex

Yeah.
I think sex is the most intimate you can get to a person so i would want it to be with the woman i love.
Original post by gr8wizard10
religious, kind, smart, motivational, striving to improve

generally avoid anyone who doesn't fit the criteria in the first place

#VirginityGameIsStrong

Oh but what if you liked her alot despite her not meeting certain criteria?
Original post by ProNoob
Yeah.
I think sex is the most intimate you can get to a person so i would want it to be with the woman i love.

Lol, your like the male version of me :colondollar:

I agree, it should be special and you should wait for that special someone. sometimes that may not work right up until marriage but I don't want to have sex with someone I don't love and wanna be with for the rest of my life
Oh but what if you liked her alot despite her not meeting certain criteria?

it's a no go. i dont hang around girls for that reason
how old are you gr8wizard10?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending