The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 660
Has anyone from Manchester or anywhere in the North West who applied for Commercial heard back yet?
Original post by Jy1997
I also received a text and email at 11am to say that I've been successful at the assessment centre! For those interested, I went to the Birmingham Assessment Centre on the 17th April.

Which area did you apply for btw? :smile: A girl that was at the same afternoon as me found out Tuesday too that she had it and she applied for Business/Finance whereas I applied for Commercial so trying to figure out if it's us Commercial Brummies being kept waiting... :tongue:
Reply 662
Original post by rafanadal
Which area did you apply for btw? :smile: A girl that was at the same afternoon as me found out Tuesday too that she had it and she applied for Business/Finance whereas I applied for Commercial so trying to figure out if it's us Commercial Brummies being kept waiting... :tongue:

I applied for Finance.

Yeah I applied for commercial too and I haven't really seen anyone find out that have applied for commercial either? Maybe there's a glimmer of hope in that!!
Reply 664
Original post by christophaw
Yeah I applied for commercial too and I haven't really seen anyone find out that have applied for commercial either? Maybe there's a glimmer of hope in that!!

Let's hope so!

Hopefully!!! 🙏

I'm commercial and no results yet as well
Reply 667
Anybody heard back for the Operational Delivery?
Reply 668
Original post by Jid12
Anybody heard back for the Operational Delivery?

Not a thing! Where was your assessment centre?
Reply 669
Original post by Moon25
Not a thing! Where was your assessment centre?

I had my assessment centre on 11th May in Bradford, what about you?
Reply 670
Original post by Jid12
I had my assessment centre on 11th May in Bradford, what about you?

Edinburgh on the 6th of May. At the time, they said feedback would be given in approx 5 weeks - the wait is killer :frown:
Reply 671
Original post by Moon25
Edinburgh on the 6th of May. At the time, they said feedback would be given in approx 5 weeks - the wait is killer :frown:

Tell me about it, don't worry i don't think we'll be waiting much longer now.
Afternoon everyone, just got my email saying i passed the ac for business admin
Original post by cadradcas

Congrats! Do you mind me asking where you had your ac? I went for business admin and had my ac in Manchester but still not heard anything ; (

congrats! :biggrin: which area?
congrats! :biggrin: which area?

I applied for leeds but they said they will confim by the tenth
Reply 676

Congratulations it's good to see someone from Yorkshire has heard back.
Just received an email stating I was successful (which they had already told me a month ago) for business admin. The recruiting department will contact me soon, but I have to accept or decline by 8th June.

Thank you for attending the recent assessment centre for the Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015 recruitment campaign. We are now in a position to advise you of your outcome. We are delighted to inform you that we intend to make you the offer of a post, subject to satisfactory security, health, reference checks and satisfying minimum qualification requirements.You have been assigned the role of Business Administration Apprentice. Location and Department will be confirmed at a later date.The recruiting department will now contact you with further details and next steps in the near future. Please note that we have endeavoured to accommodate your preferences where possible.Please respond to this letter by Monday 8th June 2015
by emailing us at [email protected] confirming if you wish to accept or decline this offer. Congratulations and best wishes for your career.
Reply 678
Just been informed I also got a role for Business administration! My chosen location was London, but the email says my location and department will be confirmed at a later date
Reply 679
Rafanadal get refreshing mate :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending