The Student Room Group

First Year Vacation Schemes/Insight Days 2014-15

Scroll to see replies

Two days ago now, but to be fair I applied really early (15th Feb), plus they didn't really advertise it, I found out by chance
Anyone knows if there are any opportunities in June for 1st years? :smile:
Original post by aliveoriginalmix

Check out firms open days as I think a few run in June which are open to all years.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone who has done the HSF Campus Manager verbal and logical - can you sit the verbal one day and then the logical another - or must you complete both at the same time?

Thanks
Original post by aliveoriginalmix

Simmons & Simmons, CMS Cameron McKenna, Shearman & Sterling, and Norton Rose Fulbright all have open days in June.
Original post by zero_Gravity91
Simmons & Simmons, CMS Cameron McKenna, Shearman & Sterling, and Norton Rose Fulbright all have open days in June.

Cheers mate
Anyone heard back regarding the Weil Brand Ambassador position?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 347
Has anyone heard back from Baker & McKenzie regarding their first year programme in summer?
Original post by SXYX
Has anyone heard back from Baker & McKenzie regarding their first year programme in summer?

Not a peep.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone going to the White & Case open day next Thursday? Fairly certain that I must have been on a waiting list to have found out so late but they're reimbursing travel so I may as well attend.
Original post by Conzy210
Anyone going to the White & Case open day next Thursday? Fairly certain that I must have been on a waiting list to have found out so late but they're reimbursing travel so I may as well attend.

A few people I know with offers have had to pull out because they had exams so you might have been on a waiting list.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Simmons and Simmons open day offer.

Anyone heard back from HSF after all of their tests?
Who's done a Clifford Chance open day video interview?
Original post by DiversityMatters
Who's done a Clifford Chance open day video interview?

I've done one before.
how was it? what knd of questions should I expect? thanks :smile:
Original post by DiversityMatters
how was it? what knd of questions should I expect? thanks :smile:

It wasn't too difficult. Just be yourself and stay calm. Most of all, keep your response short and stay professional like what you would encounter at a face-to-face interview. If you want more information, feel free to PM me.
Hey guys, is anyone attending the Freshfields campus ambassador assessment centre on the 18th?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone heard for the Shearman and Sterling Open day?

Edit: just got an offer, anyone else going?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Conzy210
Hey guys, is anyone attending the Freshfields campus ambassador assessment centre on the 18th?

Posted from TSR Mobile

When did you get invited to the AC?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iano101
When did you get invited to the AC?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yesterday. My friend got invited today.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending