The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jid12
Rafanadal get refreshing mate :biggrin:

I literally am constantly hahaha! Uuuugh I hate this wait!!! :tongue:
I too have been offered a role of Business Administration. Department/Location will be confirmed by the 10th:smile:
Weird how all 3 people who posted were for Business
Just received an email about confirming my place as a commercial apprentice!
Reply 684
Original post by rafanadal
Weird how all 3 people who posted were for Business

You think maybe they working their way through, filling some departments first before moving on to the next role?
Original post by Jid12
You think maybe they working their way through, filling some departments first before moving on to the next role?

yeah possibly!!
Original post by Jid12

I suspect they've gone through the departments/frameworks on a priority basis. I was thinking the same as you were, and hoping they are leaving those of us in Scotland to last!
Got my confirmation for the Finance framework today.
Reply 688
Original post by heartofscotland
I suspect they've gone through the departments/frameworks on a priority basis. I was thinking the same as you were, and hoping they are leaving those of us in Scotland to last!

You could be right, am i right in thinking that all the people who have heard so far are all fast streamers?
Original post by Jid12
You could be right, am i right in thinking that all the people who have heard so far are all fast streamers?

Are you sure you mean Fast Stream. Fast Track and Stream are two different things - one being for EO Grade (first level management, without a degree (Fast Track)) and HEO (next level management, for those who have a degree (Fast Stream)).

From what I understood, this thread was about Fast Track, rather than the Stream.
Original post by AFellaW
Got my confirmation for the Finance framework today.

Same here! I'm getting quite excited now!
I have just been offered Business Administration role in London but my first choice was Finance, did anyone else not get their first choice?
Original post by Anna1201
I have just been offered Business Administration role in London but my first choice was Finance, did anyone else not get their first choice?

I haven't learnt my location yet but I did specify that I wouldn't consider any other location and if I've been offered my first choice I guess I would be in London
Original post by Clear1996
Same here! I'm getting quite excited now!

Yeah so am I, where did you apply for?
Hi there ppl. I just found out that I got accepted to the business apprenticeship. I am very pleased however I really wanted to do the finance apprenticeship... I'm not sure how I should handle this. Any advice? Any suggestions would be appreciated :smile:
Absolutely made up that I've just got an e-mail to say I was successful on the Business Admin! My assessment centres were in Manchester at the beginning of may! Has anybody else found out from that area?
Jid12 I'm getting so anxious with so many people receiving emails aaahhh!
Constantly checking my emails with all these confirmations! Hope the rest of us find out soon!!
Original post by Gjones97
Hi there ppl. I just found out that I got accepted to the business apprenticeship. I am very pleased however I really wanted to do the finance apprenticeship... I'm not sure how I should handle this. Any advice? Any suggestions would be appreciated :smile:

Did you go to the London ac? I think if I have been offered business admin it means I was not successful for Finance, not sure if I can email and ask why.
Original post by xabbie11
Constantly checking my emails with all these confirmations! Hope the rest of us find out soon!!

Same!!! Good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending