The Student Room Group

Do you have a tattoo?

Poll

Do you have a tattoo?

Just wondering what the statistics are these days. I think tattoos are becoming more common.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

White trash checking in.
Reply 2
No. They are tragic.
Nope atm
Original post by Viva Emptiness
White trash checking in.

Is it a tramp stamp?
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Is it a tramp stamp?

No :colonhash:
No :colonhash:

Is it a butterfly? :ahee:
Is it a butterfly? :ahee:

A thousand times, no.
Reply 8
I want one under me boob.
A thousand times, no.

Is it a flaming skull?

Original post by Dinaa
I want one under me boob.

Will it be a butterfly? :ahee:
Reply 10
Is it a flaming skull?

Will it be a butterfly? :ahee:

Na lol.
Reply 11
no but I will probably get one in the future
Reply 12
No and probably never will. I think they're more common now too most people I know (well the ones in their 20s-40s) have them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm too indecisive. Knowing me, if I ever got one I'd change my mind week later and then regret it for the rest of my life. Though I guess if I ever got married I could get one on my arse that said "Property of [my wife's name]". :lol:
I don't have one but really want one. I'm too scared I'll take a panic attack in the studio while getting one and that puts me off :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No and I don't think I'll ever get one.
When I was 17 I got my friend to tattoo me when I was drunk and cold on my ribs, it's the worst thing ever. Just grateful it's hidden until I can afford £100+ to get it removed, thankfully it's small and faded.

Got 'doom' on one ankle and 'gloom' on the other because massive fan on the Rolling Stones.
Want one on my thigh
I don't have one but I want one. I love hand tattoos, but I'll never get a job if I did that (although tattoo concealer is said to be good). I know myself enough to know that I would love it for a year or so but ten or twenty years down the line will end up regretting it. I don't care about it looking horrible when I'm old, as I'll be old and past all that dreary worry :smile: xx
GDBO on my hip.

Don't make drunk bets kids.

Quick Reply

Latest