The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Like my confidence has been washed down a drain
Original post by cupcakes87
thank you Z!!!!!! :hugs:

aww man! what exams were they? what did they do? :zomg:

:jumphug: 2 Biology, 2 Psychology, 2 Chemistry :smile: I dropped History midway :redface:
Edexcel played dirty, they asked weird questions in most papers :redface:

Original post by RBalboa

:jumphug:
Original post by Feraligatr
:jumphug: 2 Biology, 2 Psychology, 2 Chemistry :smile: I dropped History midway :redface:
Edexcel played dirty, they asked weird questions in most papers :redface:

Please don't im not in the mood
Reply 3963
Nothing more than an annoyance and a burden

Posted from TSR Mobile
:jumphug: The unofficial mark scheme was C0balts answers, there could be be additional acceptable answers.
I got that one wrong :redface:

How many do you reckon you achieved? :redface:

Aahhh yes! I actually thought about ya when I answered it! Damn I should have explained to you. Remember when I was talking about london forces factors and why Iodine is solid and Chlorine is a gas? I didnt know at the time, but I was thinking about it in my bed lol. Makes sense, more electrons, stronger, hence blahnlahblah.

Yeah Idk. I didnt show the transition stage for SN2 either.. and i got the test for carbonate wrong. I only know of one damn test ffs. Had no idea about adding HCl and what not :erm:

Like 50 lol for mistakes and missing out the whole of sec c :cry:

Wby did you count? :redface:
Original post by RBalboa
Please don't im not in the mood

He is only tryin to be a good friend :redface:

:hugs:
Original post by cupcakes87

that's it!!! :woo: aww man! next time, try sprinkle the chocolate chips on top of the cupcake cases after you've filled them with the batter so that they sink in when the cake rises instead of folding them in? it works for me! :smile:

you finished uni too?? thank you! :biggrin: :hugs:

I sprinkled like two or three at the top, hoping the others wouldnt sink so low -_- I'll try that next thanks, I still need to venture into icing them :mmm:

Yeah, now I'm eagerly awaiting my results to see if I've actually graduated :argh:

:hugs:
feeling like a bad person for no particular reason. Also like I haven't done enough revision; all in all I feel like I am not good enough
Original post by Dinaa
Aahhh yes! I actually thought about ya when I answered it! Damn I should have explained to you. Remember when I was talking about london forces factors and why Iodine is solid and Chlorine is a gas? I didnt know at the time, but I was thinking about it in my bed lol. Makes sense, more electrons, stronger, hence blahnlahblah.

Yeah Idk. I didnt show the transition stage for SN2 either.. and i got the test for carbonate wrong. I only know of one damn test ffs. Had no idea about adding HCl and what not :erm:

Like 50 lol for mistakes and missing out the whole of sec c :cry:

Wby did you count? :redface:

:jumphug: You're probably gonna get 3 marks despite not showing the transition stage for SN2. They didn't specify right? I showed it just in case :smile:
I got the test for carbonates wrong too, wrote thermal decomposition for that, a few people wrote that :redface: Hopefully they will be lenient. :redface: :jumphug:
After all, coursework also bumps UMS up right?
I think I might have 65 if I'm lucky
:jumphug: You're probably gonna get 3 marks despite not showing the transition stage for SN2. They didn't specify right? I showed it just in case :smile:
I got the test for carbonates wrong too, wrote thermal decomposition for that, a few people wrote that :redface: Hopefully they will be lenient. :redface: :jumphug:
After all, coursework also bumps UMS up right?
I think I might have 65 if I'm lucky

65 is awesome. Yeah it does I think. Ahh hnit 1 was worse lol.

Sigh :redface:
Original post by Dinaa
65 is awesome. Yeah it does I think. Ahh hnit 1 was worse lol.

Sigh :redface:

Bloody exhausted :redface:
So sleepy,struggling to keep my eyes open but I won't sleep since I am determined to fix my sleeping pattern.:boring:
Original post by Matt Burgundy
No problem! 😊

I did it today and got an A* (so far) and she only listened to about half of the presentation. How great!
Original post by RBalboa

What's up again?

(Although if you're not in the mood, I'll leave it :smile: ).
Original post by RBalboa

How come it's all so horrible for you? There must be something good in your life. If not, go out, relax, maybe go for a run (in the morning) and trust me you'll feel a lot better. It works with everyone.
I don't help myself. I always put myself in a position where I get hurt and I've had enough.
Original post by Guy123
I did it today and got an A* (so far) and she only listened to about half of the presentation. How great!

Wow 😲. You did good then! Nothing to worry about.
Feeling good :h:
Got exam results! :biggrin:
Original post by Princess31
Feeling good :h:
Got exam results! :biggrin:

:biggrin: :hugs:

Latest