The Student Room Group

health and social care (A2) Anatomy and Physiology

heyz...is anyone here sitting the anatomy paper on 12th june.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in She-Ra now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by Meekabu
heyz...is anyone here sitting the anatomy paper on 12th june.

Hi, I am. What systems do you think are likely to come up?
Reply 3
Original post by Hannahbfield
Hi, I am. What systems do you think are likely to come up?

I'm doing this tomorrow!

Hoping too much of the brain, structure of the musclo skeletal or the function of the renal system comes up.

Will never get over how much we actually need to know for this exam, just crazy
Yeah, I think the renal system and digestive system are likely to come up because neither of the systems were in the exam last year.
I'm hoping there's not too much on the reproductive system though.
Reply 5
Yeah, I think the renal system and digestive system are likely to come up because neither of the systems were in the exam last year.
I'm hoping there's not too much on the reproductive system though.

Yah those are the two my class thought as well, also maybe thought a diagram of the female reproductive or renal?

What do you think for the last big question?
I'm thinking maybe exercise or pollution for the last question. But it's just so hard to tell
Reply 7
I'm thinking maybe exercise or pollution for the last question. But it's just so hard to tell

I know its so broad!
But pollution :frown:?? We haven't dome anything on that at all
Original post by elliec_
I know its so broad!
But pollution :frown:?? We haven't dome anything on that at all

No neither have we really. But if you look on the specification it's one of the factors (along with diet, smoking etc). But there's never been anything on it in an exam before ://

Quick Reply

Latest