The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

He'd be useful for you. Give you a bit of grit (with which you might actually be not ****e in Europe). But not useful enough to justify his wages I guess, seeing as Ox offers most of what Milner offers, except end product, and Walcott provides that end product anyway.
It looks like Vidal will be this year's "The guy we almost signed but didn't cos lol" player
http://metro.co.uk/2015/06/04/arturo-vidals-agent-held-arsenal-transfer-talks-after-fa-cup-final-5229698/
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
It looks like Vidal will be this year's "The guy we almost signed but didn't cos lol" player
http://metro.co.uk/2015/06/04/arturo-vidals-agent-held-arsenal-transfer-talks-after-fa-cup-final-5229698/

Why would you even post a metro link kmt

Come on Prod, no bs Metro links here, card yourself or ban yourself for inappropriate content pls (srs)
@Lyrical Prodigy
Its like you want to get rekt. :colonhash:
That Metro page is hilarious, every article on there is such blatant clickbait.
Original post by sr90
That Metro page is hilarious, every article on there is such blatant clickbait.

"Manchester United sign £62mil WORLDSTAR, SUPERSTAR, WORLD BEATER, GOAL SCORING MACHINE!!! (And it's not who you think!)"
Original post by leinad2012
Our midfield is packed, but Milner is primarily a winger, we currently have 3 out and out wingers, 1 plays at St more often than RW and 1 plays at CDM half the time. Milner would have been a superb squad player but i get your point he probably wouldn't be a guaranteed starter here and he will be at Liverpool.

His wages are probably way higher than his role would have warranted

Milner played Central at Villa though. I don't think he is starting 11 quality for Arsenal. There are just too many better players at Arsenal. Ramsey>Milner, consistently fit Wilshere>Milner in central midfield and would say Cazorla post jan > Milner in CM. On the wing there's better players around.

That's not to mention Diaby bro. He should just get his coaching badges and be in the running for next Arsenal manager.
think diaby is due a testomonial next season lol
"Manchester United sign £62mil WORLDSTAR, SUPERSTAR, WORLD BEATER, GOAL SCORING MACHINE!!! (And it's not who you think!)"

I didn't even bother clicking on that one :lol:
Those Give Me Sport FB articles are the most blatent click-bait on the Internet. Absolute cancer of a website.
Original post by Rk2k14
@Lyrical Prodigy
Its like you want to get rekt. :colonhash:

Come on Prod, no bs Metro links here, card yourself or ban yourself for inappropriate content pls (srs)

Original post by AR_95
Why would you even post a metro link kmt

:rofl: guys pls.
lol Higuain apparently to us for 40m euros, according to an Italian journo.

Rather we went for Karim.
:rofl: guys pls.

According to the Metro we're signing Jackson Martinez, Morgan, Vidal, Gundo, Wanyama and Kondogbia!
Tinpot fans

Screenshot_2015-06-04-20-51-33.png
Attachment not found
Why would anyone be bothered we didn't Milner? It wouldn't have improved us at all. His age is getting on (although he'll be one of those player that'll age well imo) and with his wage demands, it would've been stupid to go for him.

Also, all the podolski fanboys need to come out and admit they got it wrong. Absolute terrible player.
Dybala gone to Juve :frown:
Original post by angelfox
lol Higuain apparently to us for 40m euros, according to an Italian journo.

Rather we went for Karim.

Not gonna happen unless Madrid buy a striker.

Would probably try for Morata if Wenger wants to go a bit young and look for a faster Giroud. Higuain will be 28 in december. Maybe Lacazette too since his stats have been quite beast for Lyon this season.

Original post by The Shed End
Those Give Me Sport FB articles are the most blatent click-bait on the Internet. Absolute cancer of a website.

I read GMS every day for the lols.
Original post by The Shed End
Tinpot fans

Screenshot_2015-06-04-20-51-33.png
Attachment not found

he's right tbf, think you should make a poll and see what you get.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
he's right tbf, think you should make a poll and see what you get.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3382111

Latest