The Student Room Group

am i only one who found today's maths exam easy???

So many people saying it was hard this, i thought i got 43 marks that, but tbh i think i got 95/100 minimum !! Other than the cone question, it was super easy, anyone else agree with me?? So many wishful thinkers wanting 70/100 to be an A*, nop! It will probably be 85/100 or 86
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
can you give me a few tips for the calculator paper
Reply 2
Original post by Haider101
can you give me a few tips for the calculator paper

Don't forget you have a calculator!
Reply 3
I'm in Year 10, how did the Higher Edexcel Non-Calc go :smile:?
Reply 4
Original post by B3ASTy
I'm in Year 10, how did the Higher Edexcel Non-Calc go :smile:?

Super darn easy, tbh ive spent in total 500 hours revising for maths since year 10! So i expected it to be easy. Do you like maths?
Reply 5
Original post by shwansalah
Don't forget you have a calculator!

could you email me and give me some help please
Reply 6
Super darn easy, tbh ive spent in total 500 hours revising for maths since year 10! So i expected it to be easy. Do you like maths?

When i get into it yes, it's very fun for an odd reason, but i generally don't like it. Yes and i'm currently undergoing preparation revision with creating notes and other stuff like that for nice long term revision :P. I feel it will help with the pressure in Yr11
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7
could you email me and give me some help please

Anything you need help on, ask away and ill try my best to help you.

ok ok ok enough, stop rubbing it into people faces!
So many people saying it was hard this, i thought i got 43 marks that, but tbh i think i got 95/100 minimum !! Other than the cone question, it was super easy, anyone else agree with me?? So many wishful thinkers wanting 70/100 to be an A*, nop! It will probably be 85/100 or 86

Same! I didn't find it too hard. There were some questions that were challenging but overall, it wasn't too bad.
Reply 10
Original post by B3ASTy
When i get into it yes, it's very fun for an odd reason, but i generally don't like it.

aww that's a shame, what is ur fav subject?
Anything you need help on, ask away and ill try my best to help you.

thanks a lot. Firstly I've got my maths gcse calculator paper on Monday. I really need around 80 marks to secure a B as i didn't do that well on todays paper. Any help please
Reply 12
Original post by horsewithnoname
Same! I didn't find it too hard. There were some questions that were challenging but overall, it wasn't too bad.

What do you think you got?

Cam down. Some people may not be that good or whatever. Don't put them down.
aww that's a shame, what is ur fav subject?

Not sure, well my faves are ICT, Systems and Control (DT) and Physics
Reply 15
thanks a lot. Firstly I've got my maths gcse calculator paper on Monday. I really need around 80 marks to secure a B as i didn't do that well on todays paper. Any help please

What topics are you struggling with? Do EVERY past paper for edexcel on their website, there are a couple other past paper sources which are really useful, do you want me to link them?
What do you think you got?

Hopefully A/A*. I don't want to guess what mark I got but I don't think I did terribly.
What topics are you struggling with? Do EVERY past paper for edexcel on their website, there are a couple other past paper sources which are really useful, do you want me to link them?

That will be excellent, what do you think the best way is for me to revise?
Alright, calm down, no need to be such a dick about it if you really did find it easy...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending