OCR Exam tomorrow? Watch

THEONEANDONLYA
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So I had a pretty good day today. Did really well in the Maths exam. Then I remembered I have Biology tomorrow.

I was going through some past papers and saw some things that looked very unfamiliar. Starting to worry a bit. Can someone please give me some accurate past papers and practice material? Because I honestly can't seem to find any.

The exam board is OCR. 21st century Additional Science B4 B5 B6
TheInfernalCow
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi, I don't know whether you're still here, but going through bbc bitesize really helped me: http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebit...e/add_ocr_21c/ And just click on the Biology units (first one is b4, next b5, and third b6 I believe). Also, when going through the past papers have the mark scheme at hand, so after trying each question, check your answer with the mark scheme and look how to improve your answer. Also, reading through your work that you've done in class always helps. The exam is in the afternoon so try and revise at break if you get the chance. Good luck, and keep calm - I'm sure you'll do fine

Source: Got the same exam tomorrow :P
THEONEANDONLYA
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by TheInfernalCow)
Hi, I don't know whether you're still here, but going through bbc bitesize really helped me: http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebit...e/add_ocr_21c/ And just click on the Biology units (first one is b4, next b5, and third b6 I believe). Also, when going through the past papers have the mark scheme at hand, so after trying each question, check your answer with the mark scheme and look how to improve your answer. Also, reading through your work that you've done in class always helps. The exam is in the afternoon so try and revise at break if you get the chance. Good luck, and keep calm - I'm sure you'll do fine

Source: Got the same exam tomorrow :P
I actually took your advice before reading this post lol. But yeah I did pretty great! I'm certain I hit at least an A. How did you do? Past papers help so much. Who would've knew?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (112)
17.53%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (68)
10.64%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (110)
17.21%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (94)
14.71%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (63)
9.86%
How can I be the best version of myself? (192)
30.05%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise