The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cupcakes87

im not that lucky Z, I have 2 edexcel papers and an aqa one on Monday- 3 in total :frown: although im quite looking forward to getting them all out of the way :ahee: thank you lovely! :jumphug:

come Monday I am determined to destroy those exams as they are my future so they can be all the types of crafty they want :huff: :colone:

:hugs:

:jumphug: 3 EXAMS!!!!!!!! Good lord :redface:

DESTORY THOSE EXAMS, YOU CAN DO IT CUPCAKES. :cookie:
Original post by Feraligatr
:jumphug: 3 EXAMS!!!!!!!! Good lord :redface:

DESTORY THOSE EXAMS, YOU CAN DO IT CUPCAKES. :cookie:

I know, rn I just want to cry- in fact I plan on crying myself to sleep in a bit just to get a grip on stuff and get my lost focus back some :redface:

IMA DESTOY EM :mwuaha::mwuaha::mwuaha::mwuaha:

thank you my lovely!!! :jumphug:
Original post by lou 22
I am feeling mixed emotions I want to scream but I want to cry, How are you feeling and tell me why :smile:.

I feel secure education wise but my social aspect seems to be disappearing... I feel unwanted like a few people have said. But I feel life WILL get soooo much better!
A friend of mine took her own life on Monday. It's been 3 days since and I still am finding it hard to comes to terms with the situation :sad:
Fed up.
I know, rn I just want to cry- in fact I plan on crying myself to sleep in a bit just to get a grip on stuff and get my lost focus back some :redface:

IMA DESTOY EM :mwuaha::mwuaha::mwuaha::mwuaha:

thank you my lovely!!! :jumphug:

:jumphug: STAY STRONG, DESTORY THOSE EXAMS CUPCAKES, I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT. I BELIEVE IN YOU, WE BELIEVE IN YOU!!!! :sparta:
FIGHT LIKE A WARRIOR, LIKE THE BAKER WITHIN YOU :teehee:
Original post by SassKing13
You're not, not at all :smile:

Thank you :smile:

revising! :frown: bet youre on happy Scotty now! :biggrin:

im not that lucky Z, I have 2 edexcel papers and an aqa one on Monday- 3 in total :frown: although im quite looking forward to getting them all out of the way :ahee: thank you lovely! :jumphug:

come Monday I am determined to destroy those exams as they are my future so they can be all the types of crafty they want :huff: :colone:

haha! dw! this is like super basic and super yummy! :biggrin: you cant go wrong! :tongue: well actually, icing sugar does go everywhere so that's a bit to watch out for :colondollar:

aww man! dw!! youll know when you get them! :tongue: im sure she won

Ah takes me ages to delete text on my phone :indiff:

Good luck for your exams doll :h: :hugs:
Youll do grrrrrrrreat! :biggrin:

Lool feeling scotty? :P

haha! dw! this is like super basic and super yummy! :biggrin: you cant go wrong! :tongue: well actually, icing sugar does go everywhere so that's a bit to watch out for :colondollar:

aww man! dw!! youll know when you get them! :tongue: im sure she wont beat you!!! :hugs: shell be proud! :smile:

Oh good! :biggrin: Ah I'll try to be careful, I'm already so messy when I bake :colondollar:

I just want to know when, the suspense! :eek: Ahh hopefully :hugs: such high expectations -_- thanks :smile:
Feeling like I am gonna fail my GCSEs
:smile: with a smiley face
I feel strong and energetic
Funny in an odd way but kind of happy at the same time.
Original post by Matt Burgundy
Funny in an odd way but kind of happy at the same time.

Hysterical because I know I failed all my maths modules :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lovinlife2
A friend of mine took her own life on Monday. It's been 3 days since and I still am finding it hard to comes to terms with the situation :sad:

Sorry to hear that :hugs: time is the best healer (as they say) so hopefully things will improve with time :hugs:
Still crying and want to die because didn't get accepted to UK German connection trip this summer. And I know I could've made my application amazing if I had more time.

This would have really helped me to apply to Uni. WHY IS LIFE SO CRUEL:no::no::no::no:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Like i have been run over by a truck three times and my heads bee.n smashed alot, basically heartbroken
Head hurts, eyes hurt, legs ache and I say/type/write things I don't mean - I seem to be going crazy but I'm not sure I feel much of anything.. :afraid:
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Hysterical because I know I failed all my maths modules :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hysterical in a crazy way?
Original post by Ki Yung Na
Head hurts, eyes hurt, legs ache and I say/type/write things I don't mean - I seem to be going crazy but I'm not sure I feel much of anything.. :afraid:

Have an alcoholic beverage and relax.
: P
Original post by Matt Burgundy
Have an alcoholic beverage and relax.
: P

Cheers for the sentiment but can't say I'm one for alcohol. :wink:

Latest